- Get wrapped up in the magical jungle of Peru and visit its main attractions.
- This combination of Tarapoto and Chachapoyas, is more than ideal for your trip to be simply incomparable.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cable cars (Included)
- Tarapoto: Reception in Airport or Terrestrial Terminal.
AIRPORT OR TARAPOTO TERMINAL / NATIVE LAMAS
- Reception in Airport or Terrestrial Terminal of Tarapoto, according to your schedule of arrival and transfer to the hotel.
- 3:30 pm. Native Lamas Tour
- Arriving at Lamas we make a stop at the Plaza de Armas, where our guide will tell us the history of the city.
- Visit to the Natural Viewpoint from where we can observe the whole city, the vegetation and buy handicrafts.
- Visit to the Castle: We will visit each floor of the castle with the due explanation for greater knowledge of its creation.
- Visit the Huayco Quarter (Natives): The natives will tell us their customs and teach us their dances, where we will all participate.
- 6:00 pm. Return to Tarapoto.
LAGUNA AZUL / TRANSFER TO CHACHAPOYAS
- 8:30 a.m. We start at Sauce (Laguna Azul), stop at the "Punta de Gallinazo" lookout where we will observe the great Huallaga river in the middle of the jungle.
- Entrance to tourist places and arriving at the Blue Lagoon we make the boat ride until we reach the tourist attraction "El Caño", we make a small stop, to make the "jump command", take pictures in the seat of the mermaid and horse ride .
- At recess they can do the sports they want such as volleyball, soccer, etc.
- Then we went to lunch at the tourist playground "El Paraíso" located on the shores of the Blue Lagoon.
- 5:00 pm. We return to Tarapoto.
- 8:00 pm. Transfer to Chachapoyas.
FORTRESS OF KUELAP. (Wonder of Peru)
- 8:30 a.m. Tour to the Kuelap Fortress: Located at 3,000 meters above sea level, it is an Archaeological Complex of greater significance for the Chachapoyas.
- Built since the 6th century AD and discovered in 1843, its stone walls of up to 20 meters high, which protect more than 500 circular houses, many of them decorated with zigzag-shaped and rhomboid friezes, spread over more than seven hectares, impress. of extension.
- The visit is guided, the journey started from the Tingo district on the Kuelap cable cars, which we will enjoy on a journey over the clouds for 20 min. approx.
- After the visit, lunch in the Tingo district.
- Return to Chachapoyas.
- Transfer to hotel.
SARCÓFAGOS DE KARAJÍA, CAVERNAS DE QUIOCTA
- 8:00 am. We will leave from Chachapoyas to the town of Lamud to visit the Caves of Quiocta in the upper part.
- Located at 3,100 masl approx. A variety of stalactites and stalagmites will be explored within 150 meters, which are formed by the action of water dripping on calcite stone.
- In the afternoon we will visit the town of Cruzpata, where the funerary statues of Karajía are located, located in inaccessible cliffs, placed the mummified bodies of the most important rulers of the Chachapoyas culture. Guided visit.
- Return to Hotel.
GOCTA CATARACT / TRANSFER TO TARAPOTO
- 8:30 a.m. The Gocta waterfall is one of the biggest natural attractions of Amazonas. Considered "The third highest cataract in the world" by many tourists.
- Our tour starts from the city of Chachapoyas to the town of Cocachimba located at 1,830 meters above sea level where we start the adventure of a walk of approx. 2 hours until the second fall that has 540 m. Tall.
- During the tour you can see interesting plants and birds like the cock of the rocks.
- Return to Chachapoyas.
- 8:30 pm. Transfer to Tarapoto.
AHUASHIYACU FALLS / TRANSFER TO THE TARAPOTO AIRPORT OR TERMINAL.
- 10:30 a.m. We depart to the Ahuashiyacu Waterfalls.
- The Ahuashiyacu Waterfalls are located 14 km from Tarapoto by the road that leads to the city of Yurimaguas, appreciating a wonderful landscape during the journey. It is the most known and accessible waterfall in the region that has an impressive drop of 35 meters in height.
- Before arriving we make a strategic stop at the viewpoint, where you can see a majestic view, vegetation and the great waterfall.
- Arrival and entrance to the falls where we can hear the sounds of birds.
- 10 minute walk in the middle of the jungle to reach the foot of the waterfall.
- Bath, relax, photographic shots, personal purchases (crafts).
- 1:00 pm. We return to Tarapoto.
- At coordinated time: Transfer to the Airport or Terrestrial Terminal.
- End of service
- Pick up from the Airport or Terrestrial Terminal in Tarapoto.
- Transfer to the hotel in Tarapoto upon arrival.
- Transfer from hotel in Tarapoto to Airport or Terminal Terrestre in Tarapoto upon your return.
- Accommodation: 2 nights in Tarapoto + 3 nights in Chachapoyas.
- 4 days of lunches.
- Transfer Tarapoto - Chachapoyas - Tarapoto.
- Blue Lagoon Tour
- Native Lamas Tour
- Citadel Tour of Kuelap.
- Sarcophagi Tour of Karajía-Caio de Quiocta.
- Gocta Waterfall Tour.
- Tour Cataratas de Ahuashiyacu.
- Entrances to the tourist attractions that apply.
- Guided bilingual.
- National land and / or air tickets and taxes at airports.
- Drinks in general and food (lunches and dinners) not described.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Personal expenses.
- Excursions and accommodations not scheduled.
- Horses for excursions, if necessary.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- Buy preferably Lima-Tarapoto flight from 9:30 am.
- Buy preferably Tarapoto-Lima flight from 3:00 pm.
- Bring blocking cream, repellent, sunglasses, hat, warm clothes for the cold of the morning and night (in the case of Chachapoyas) and summer clothes (in the case of Tarapoto), comfortable clothing for excursions, cocada shoes or hiking shoes, small backpack and personal medications if necessary or on the recommendation of your doctor.
- It is recommended that people who are overweight or who do not have walking continuity make use of the horses for the Gocta waterfall excursion, since it is necessary to be in good physical condition.
- Because it is a service for High Season, it is recommended PURCHASE EARLY (up to 15 days before the trip).
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be offered in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hotel 2 star Hotel Ñuñurco Travellers (Chachapoyas) / Hotel Costa Azul (Tarapoto)
- The Hotel Ñuñurco Travelers (Chachapoyas) is located two and a half blocks from the Plaza Mayor of Chachapoyas. It offers Wi-Fi connection and a 24-hour reception. Its rooms provide a quiet environment and have a private bathroom and cable TV. It is 3 hours from the Kuelap fortress.
- Hotel Costa Azul (Tarapoto) has an outdoor pool, restaurant, hot tub, 24-hour reception and Wi-Fi. A flat-screen TV and its rooms have a private bathroom and some have views of the city. The airport is only 4.3 km from the establishment.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Magic Chachapoyas (From Jaén) - Amazonas
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Cable cars
The Charm of Amazonas - 4d / 3n - Amazonas
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cable cars, Archaeological visits
Trekking to the Gocta Waterfall - Amazonas
Activities: Other drinks tasting, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Canyoning Trekking Forest Giant Falls of Cuispes - Amazonas
Activities: Canyoning, Flora, wildlife observation, Guided visits
Chachapoyas Culture and Nature - Amazonas
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Horseback rides
Gocta: the 3rd Highest Waterfall in the World - Amazonas
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Horseback rides