- A day of full adventure knowing the most important attraction of Chachapoyas.
- Discover the adrenaline of walking in Cable Car.
- Cable cars (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Plaza Mayor of Chachapoyas.
FULL DAY KUELAP
- 8:30 am - Start of the Kuelap Fortress Tour, following the Utcubamba River tributary of the Marañón River.
- On the way we will make 2 technical stops, to observe the Macro Archaeological zone, the Chachapoyas surveillance post, and the Plaza Mayor of the Tingo Nuevo district.
- We will observe its picturesque square and its pergola, in addition to the church.
- Then we will go to the Telecabinas, where we will board the cable car to go to the Great Fortress of Kuélap.
- 2:30 pm - Lunch in the town of Tingo.
- Return trip to Chachapoyas.
- 6:30 pm - End of service (approx. Hours).
- Official Tourism Guide in Spanish / Local Tourist Mobility.
- 1 day of tour (detailed in itinerary).
- Entrance Ticket to Tourist Attractions.
- Ticket for the Kuelap cable cars.
- 1 Tourist Lunch
- Horse ride.
- Tips for service (optional).
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
Magic Jungle: Tarapoto and Chachapoyas - 6d / 5n - Amazonas
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cable cars
Canyoning Trekking Forest Giant Falls of Cuispes - Amazonas
Activities: Canyoning, Flora, wildlife observation, Guided visits
Gocta: the 3rd Highest Waterfall in the World - Amazonas
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Horseback rides
Chachapoyas Formidable - 4d / 3n - Amazonas
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Weekend in Chachapoyas - 2d / 1n - Amazonas
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Cable cars, Guided visits