- The tour has confirmed daily departures and it is possible to reserve it up to 48 hours in advance.
- However, the income to both the citadel of Machu Picchu and the mountains Huayna Picchu and Machu Picchu are always subject to availability, so we recommend making the reservation as early as possible.
- Turistic bus, panoramic (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up at your accommodation around 8:00 am. - 8:30 am.
Cusco – Písac – Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes.
- We will pick you up in the morning to start the trip by car to the north of Cusco.
- We will stop at a viewpoint where we will have our first view of the Sacred Valley, with an explanation by the tour guide.
- Then, we will arrive at Písac, where we will visit the archaeological site with terraces used and improved by the Quechua for the cultivation of products.
- We will reach an altitude of 3,400 m. including 3,500 m. if we dare to cross the highest part.
- Later, we will return to the town where we can visit the artisanal market.
- After, we will take our transport to follow the road to Ollantaytambo, bordering the Urubamba River.
- Once there, we will visit the terraces of this place and the ruins of the Temple of the Sun, as well as having a privileged view of the surrounding valleys.
- At the end of this day’s tour, we will drop you off at the train station so you can take the shuttle to the Aguas Calientes station, from where you must arrive at the hostel for the night.
- Then, they will go to look for the indications for the next day, being free to go to sleep.
Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Cusco.
- The day starts very early in the morning to take the bus with our guide in the center of the town, which takes 25 minutes to get from Aguas Calientes to the entrance of the citadel of Machu Picchu.
- Here, we will start a guided tour for 1 hour and a half, time in which they will explain the history of the place, from its construction to the time it was rediscovered by Hiram Bingham.
- Then, we will say goodbye to the guide and the group, to visit the citadel on their own, with time to know the missing buildings, or climb any of the mountains, Machu Picchu mountain or Huayna Picchu, if you included any within your ticket.
- After this experience, it is necessary to return to Aguas Calientes to be at the train station half an hour before the scheduled departure on your ticket.
- You will arrive to Ollantaytambo, where they will be waiting for you to take the transport that will take you to the center of the city of Cusco.
- End of our services.
- Pick up at the hotel in Cusco.
- Drop off in the center of Cusco.
- Sacred Valley (Písac, Urubamba and Ollantaytambo).
- Citadel of Machu Picchu.
- Train roundtrip in Category Expedition between Ollantaytambo and Aguas Calientes.
- Shared transfer round trip by bus between Aguas Calientes and the Machu Picchu citadel.
- Shared transfer from Ollantaytambo station to the center of Cusco.
- 1 night accommodation in Aguas Calientes in Sol de los Andes or Similary depending on availability (private room, with private bathroom).
- Lunch the first day (drinks not included).
- Snack the morning of the second day.
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu citadel (archaeological site).
- Feeding not specified in the “Includes” section.
- Tourist Ticket for Sacred Valley sites (Partial ticket: S/.70 per person).
- Health insurance.
- Huayna Picchu Mountain or Machupicchu mountain US $ 20.00
- Train upgrade to Vistadome category from ollantyatambo to Machupicchu town: US $ 35 per route.
- >> If you change the category of the train to Vistadome, you will not be able to visit the archaeological site of Ollantaytambo at the end of the tour through the Sacred Valley, due to its departure time.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 2 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. After 3 years, they pay full fee.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hostal Sol de los Andes o Similares
- Basic accommodation. Its rooms have cable TV and private bathroom. Some even have a view of the city. They have reception and room service.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Cusco Completísimo - 7d / 6n - Cusco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Machu Picchu By Car - 3d / 2n - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Cusco & Machu Picchu - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Machu Picchu + 7 Colors Mountain + Humantay Lagoon - 5d / 4n - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Guided visits
Machu Picchu Magic 5 Days (Humantay Lagoon) - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Ruta del Sol - Puno Bus to Cusco + Hotel - 2d / 1n - Cusco
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Cultural visits
Magical and Complete Cusco - 5d / 4n (Solo Tours) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Cusco Gastronomic Tour - La Llama Chévere - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Gastronomy