- Our tour begins with the hotel pickup from the city of Cusco in a shared transport.
- We then go to the town of Maras, passing through very typical towns that are characterized by their beautiful landscapes.
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from your hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Maras - Moray
- 8:00 - 8:30 a.m. Pick up from your hotel and transfer by tourist bus.
- 10:00 - 10:30 a.m. Guided tour in the town of Chinchero.
- 11:30 - 12:00 am. Guided tour in the salt mines of Maras.
- 12:30 - 1:30 pm. Guided tour in the agricultural interpretation center of Moray.
- 1:30 - 2:30 pm. Transfer by bus back to the city of Cusco.
- MARAS: Located in the province of Urubamba at 3,300 meters above sea level. From there you can see the Vilcanota mountain range and the snowy peaks: "El Chicón" (5.530msnm), "Putukisi" "La Verónica" (5.682msnm). At present, this picturesque town has attractions of the pre-Hispanic, colonial and republican period, highlighting the streets and colonial portals with shields of the nobles and caciques of the 17th and 18th centuries.
- MORAY: It is located about 7 km southwest of Maras and 53 km from Cusco with an altitude of 3,385 masl; It is a unique archaeological group of its kind in the region. These are gigantic natural holes, which were used by the Incas who built terraces or agricultural platforms with their respective irrigation channels. It is a greenhouse prototype, the biggest hole has a depth of 150 meters and an average height between each of the platforms of approximately 1.8mts. What is striking is the difference in average annual temperatures between the top and bottom, is a difference that reaches up to 15 ° C. This is where incredible advances in agriculture were made.
- Private transport.
- Transfers from your hotel.
- Tourism guide - English / Spanish.
- Tourist Ticket:
- >> From S / .40 for Peruvians.
- >> From S / .70 for foreigners.
- Salineras Income (S / .15).
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
It is recommended to bring:
- Camera or video camera (Optional).
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, caps or hats.
- Light clothing.
- Warm clothes.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Machu Picchu Magic 5 Days (Inca Bridge of Q´Eswachaka) - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Mountain 7 Colors - Superior Service - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Machu Picchu + Maras and Moray - 5d / 4n (Inca Rail Train) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Andean brews exploration on e-bikes - Cusco
Activities: Bicycle, Other drinks tasting, Natural Areas Visits
Tour Cuatrimoto Maras Moray and Salineras - Cusco - Cusco
Activities: ATV, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Salkantay Inca Trail Trekking 5 Days & 4 Nights - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Archaeological visits