DescriptionVisit the island of Uros and Taquile. Enjoy the most beautiful landscapes of Puno!
- Explore the magical and beautiful islands of the Uros.
- Discover the island of Taquile, which is full of traditions and customs concerning textiles that are the cultural heritage of mankind.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Puno: I pick up the tourist in his hotel.
- Always be central and / or close to the Plaza de Armas.
- For cases of accommodation far from the city, you can charge an additional cost, always prior coordination.
Tour Uros Taquile
- 06:55 - 07:10 am I pick from hotels of the center of Puno and / or place of arms until the Port. (According to your hotel you will be given an exact time to pick them up)
- 07:25 am Departure from the motor boat to the island of Uros
- 08:00 am Visit 2 floating islands of the Uros, explanation by the guide about the construction of the islands, customs, activities and possibility (optional, charge of S / 10 per person) to take the famous rafts of totora
09:00 am Departure to Taquile (2 ½ hours)
- 11:30 am Arrival at the Port of Taquile and walk to the Local Restaurant (40 min uphill)
- 12:30 pm Explanation of the guide in the local restaurant, on the customs of this beautiful island.
- 01:00 pm Tourist Lunch:
- Option 1: Smoked trout, accompanied by rice, chips and salad
- Option 2: Egg and Vegetable Omelet; accompanied by rice, chips and salad
- You can choose any of these dishes at the moment.
- Soup: Quinua Soup
- Hot Drinks: Kill coca or mate of muña
- 02:00 pm Visit to the Plaza de Armas, artisan market and admiration of unique landscapes from this point
- 02:30 pm Return to the city of Puno
- 05:20 pm Arrival in the city of Puno and Transfers from the port to the hotels in the center of Puno
- Transfers from hotels located in the center of Puno to the port and return.
- Tickets to places visited.
- Tourist guide (Spanish / English).
- Lunch on the island of Taquile.
- Motor boat.
- Safety equipment on board.
- Oxygen in case of emergencies.
- Pick up from hotels located outside of Puno.
- Food, snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, Souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional and voluntary).
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- Price applies for holidays or holidays.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Full Day to the Uros and Taquile in Normal Boat (Shared) - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Puno: Adventure and Tradition - 5d / 4n - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Archaeological visits, Hike, trekking, Boat Rides, Purchase of handicrafts, Kayak
Community Experiential Tourism - Luquina Chico - 2d / 1n - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Boat Rides, Purchase of handicrafts
Tourist Bus Puno - Chivay with stops in Route - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day Sillustani and Lampa - Private - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking