- This tour is known for combining beautiful natural landscapes.
- Tipon, Pikillakta, Andahuaylillas and Saylla are part of the route.
- Dare to know this route in a single day, in the most fun way.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from hotel.
- Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado).
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
VALLE SUR CUSCO
- Start: 8:00 a.m.
- Duration: 6-7 hours approx.
- We pick you up from your hotel to have a guided tour in the South Valley where you can visit the following places:
- Tipón: A large impressive cultivation area containing 12 terraces that are currently cultivated, whose walls were built with finely carved stones. Even more impressive is the irrigation system that is still serving agriculture and the advantage is the water intake in the spring season.
- Pikillaqta: Presents characteristics of a large urban center corresponding to the time of development of the Wari empire, with more than a thousand constructions between squares, colcas (food deposits), courts or houses, temples, long and narrow streets with buildings that had up to 4 stories High.
- Andahuaylillas: Typical Andean village of the time of the colony of singular origin and architecture. It emphasizes its catholic temple of the colonial time with a beautiful decoration and mural painting of century XVII and XVIII well-known like "The Sistine Chapel of Cusco".
- Saylla: Typical Cuzco village where you can enjoy the delicious pork rinds (optional).
- Return to Cusco.
- End: 3:00 pm.
- Pick up and return from the hotel.
- Touristic bus.
- Professional bilingual guide (English / Spanish).
- Food (breakfast, lunch, snacks and drinks).
- Tourist ticket (BTG).
- Admission to the Church of Andahuaylillas (S / .5 per person).
- Tour is offered in Shared Service.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
Tour Machu Picchu 3 Days and 2 Nights - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Paragliding in the Sacred Valley of the Incas - Cusco
Activities: Aerial activities, Paragliding, Natural Areas Visits
Cusco Night Tour (Private Service) - Cusco
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Machu Picchu with Sacred Valley - 2d/1n - Cusco
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Archaeological visits, Guided visits