- In this 6-day package, you can get the best price / quality for your stay in Cusco.
- You can visit Machupicchu and know the main ruins that surround it.
- A tour of the Sacred Valley and a visit to the Mountain of Colors are also part of the itinerary.
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from the Airport or Bus Terminal upon arrival.
WELCOME TO CUSCO AND CITY TOUR
- Welcome, I pick up from the bus station or airport (it is recommended to arrive before the middle to the city).
- Installation in their respective accommodation.
- Between 1:00 p.m. and 1:20 pm. Pick up accommodation for City Tour: Plaza de Armas, Cathedral, Temple of the Sun Qoricancha-Santo Domingo, then go out to visit the ruins of Sacsayhuaman, Kenko, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay.
- Between 6:00 p.m. and 6:30 pm. We return to Cusco.
OUTPUT TOWARDS HYDROECTRIC
- 7:30 am. Pick up from your hotel to travel the Sacred Valley to Ollantaytambo.
- After a brief stop in this place we will continue our journey up to the Malaga pass at 4,400 m., Where we will make a brief stop to appreciate the spectacular snow-capped mountains of Verónica and Salkantay. From here the descent to the valley will begin, until Santa María and then travel the detour to Santa Teresa where we will stop for lunch and water supply
- We continue our trip to Hidroeléctrica, from where we will begin our trek through a flat path to Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu town); this walk is about 3 hours. Those who wish can hire train service.
- During the tour we will appreciate a view of the Huayna Picchu and some Inca remains of the citadel of Machu Picchu.
- Upon arrival we install them in their respective hostel.
- Indications by the guide for the next day.
MACHUPICCHU OF DAY AND RETURN TO CUSCO
- The most important day of our trip: We will meet one of the "7 Wonders of the World" - Machu Picchu. To get there we have two ways:
- 1.- Through the Inca Trail (walk of 1 hour 30 minutes of pure ascent).
- 2.- Tourist bus (short trip of 30 minutes).
- For those who choose to walk up, we will leave the hotel at 4:30 am. to get to Machu Picchu very early and appreciate the sunrise.
- Those who wish to get on the bus, should take the first bus at 5:30 am. to arrive early at Machu Picchu and be able to appreciate the sunrise that is a unique spectacle.
- Then we can visit Machu Picchu with the group and visit the most important points such as the urban sector, religious sector, agricultural sector, among others. This guided tour will last approximately 3 hours. and then they will have free time.
- Later we will return to Hidroeléctrica in the same way as we did on the way (be on time at Hidroeléctrica - 2:00 pm. )
- There is the possibility of returning by train from Aguas Calientes to Hidroeléctrica (only 1:00 pm - additional cost).
- At Hidroeléctrica, our mobility will be waiting for you to return to Cusco, arriving around 9:30 p.m.
- When you arrive in Cusco you have the reservation in the same hostel.
SACRED VALLEY TOUR
- 8:10 a.m. approx. We pick you up from your hotel or from the place agreed to travel by bus to the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- The first visit will be to the Inca citadel of Pisaq and then visit the typical native market of the town, where we can appreciate the different forms of trade and crafts.
- Our next stop will be the city of Urubamba, traveling along the banks of the Vilcanota River.
- Lunch, previous coordination with the guide.
- Then we visit the citadel of Ollantaytambo; we will be able to walk through the town and have an idea of how this Archaeological, Religious and Cultural Center was during the Inca Empire.
- Back to Cusco we will visit the town of Chinchero, where the remains of the royal treasury of Túpac Inca Yupanqui are found.
- At the end of the tour we will transfer you back to Cusco.
- Overnight in the same hostel.
ARCO-IRIS MOUNTAIN TOUR - SEVEN COLORS IN VINICUNCA
- 3:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m. Pick up at the hotel to go to Cusipata-Paucarpata (2 hrs approx.).
- 7:20 a.m. Breakfast buffet (if there are vegetarians or with food restrictions, please let us know).
- Then we will continue for 40 min. approx. up to the control point.
- 8:40 a.m. Arrival at Llaqto, control point.
- Observation of the snowy peak Wiñay Ritty ("forever young").
- We will walk through beautiful landscapes for 1 hour and 20 minutes until we reach the Mountain of Colors (5,020 meters above sea level).
- Panoramic view of the mountain. They will have enough time to rest and take pictures.
- Walk back to Llaqto.
- Lunch, short rest and return to Cusco.
- 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Arrival to Cusco. We leave it close to the main square.
- Overnight in the same hostel.
FREE DAY IN CUSCO
- 7:00 am Breakfast.
- Rest of the day free in Cusco (visits and personal purchases).
- End of our services
- Note: For your peace of mind, we recommend you to have your flight or return trip in the afternoon or the following day.
- Tourist transport in all services.
- Pickups and transfers.
- City Tour Cusco, Sacred Valley and Mountain of Seven Colors.
- Spanish / English guide in all services.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu + 2 hours of guided.
- Transportation Cusco-Hidroeléctrica-Cusco.
- Accommodation: 4 nights in Cusco + 1 night in Aguas Calientes.
- General Tourist Ticket (BTG).
- Food: 4 breakfasts.
- Feeding not mentioned.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Bus up and down to Machupicchu - US $ 15 per section per person.
- Train entrance and exit to Aguas Calientes.
- Income to Qoricancha - Peruvians S / .10 / Foreigners S / .15
- Entrance fee to Montaña de Siete Colores - S / .10
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- This tour goes through an alternate route to an entrance area to Aguas Calientes, where travelers usually walk along the train tracks reaching Aguas Calientes in about 2 and a half hours. The road is flat and in the jungle.
- Those who do not wish to walk can take the train (additional cost, on behalf of the traveler) to arrive easily.
- Service can be provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hostal 2 star San Blas (Cusco) / Sol de Oro (Aguas Calientes)
- Set in a whitewashed cobblestone street, this modest hotel is a 5-minute walk from the Plaza de Armas and an 8-minute walk from the 15th-century ruins of Qurikancha.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
3d / 2n Trekking to the Citadel of Machu Picchu, Cusco - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day at the Mountain of Colors in Palccoyo - Cusco - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Gastronomy, Flora, wildlife observation
Sacred Valley of the Incas + Buffet Lunch - Cusco
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Machu Picchu Magic 4 Days: Mountain 7 Colors - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Qeswachaka: the Last Inca Bridge - Cusco
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Maras and Moray (Shared Service) - Cusco
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Archaeological visits, Historical visits