Full Day Paracas Reserve + Huacachina + Vineyard
Full Day Paracas Reserve + Huacachina + Vineyard
- If you are not afraid of travel, dare to visit the beaches of the Paracas Reserve.
- Visit the oasis of Huacachina and experience the speed and power of the sand carts traveling the steepest dunes.
- Defy danger and bring out your inner extreme athlete sliding on sandboard boards through the steepest trails in the desert.
- Close the tour in style by becoming an expert taster: Taste local wines and piscos in a renowned Ica winery.
- 04:30 am CC Plaza Norte, auxiliary main gate of the Panamericana Sur (Independencia)
- 05:00 am CC La Rambla, main gate (San Borja)
- 05:15 am Puente Próceres, in front of Mall del Sur (SJ Miraflores)
First stop: Paracas Bay
Our day begins with the excursion to the Ballestas Islands, a motorboat ride where we can meet and observe the wonderful marine fauna that this ecosystem has, we will also appreciate one of the most representative geoglyphs of the Paracas culture. At the end of the tour, you will have free time to buy souvenirs in the Paracas bay.
Second stop: Viñedo Nieto - tasting of tejas and chocotejas
We will move to the Subtanjalla annex located in the Province of Ica, we will visit the Nieto farm, where through a tour of its artisan winery we will learn about the process and the elaboration of wine and pisco, representative drinks of the Region. At the end of the circuit we will go to the tasting room to taste the more than 5 varieties of wines, piscos and liqueur creams. In the Fundo Nietto, we can also find traditional Ica sweets such as: tiles, chocotejas, jams, among others, of which you can taste. We will have free time to have lunch and be able to enjoy typical dishes of the region, accompanied by Creole music.
Third stop: Laguna Huacachina
We will finally arrive at the Huacachina lagoon, known as the Oasis of America, we will do the extreme sport of sandboarding, we will go up and down the dunes of the Ica desert in sand carts (buggies), a kind of ATVs that at high speed will make us feel the feeling of being on a sand roller coaster. Once we reach the top, we will slide downhill through a sand board, we just have to take courage, breathe and scream (optional).
Fourth stop: Chincha (Optional)
Creole show and dance in the Racimo de Uva winery, we will also do a tasting of wines, pisco, creams and maceration of this place
16:00 Our big day ends having known the main attractions of the Iqueña region, during our return to Lima.
20:30 Arrival in Lima.
- Private tourist transport (round trip)
- Visit to the Bay of Paracas
- Excursion to the Ballestas Islands (boat + life jacket)
- Visit to the Geoglyph of the Candelabra
- Sighting of sea lions, dolphins and birds
- Visit to the Huacachina lagoon
- Visit to a vineyard in Ica
- Visit to a chocolate shop in Ica
- Tasting of tejas and chocotejas
- Tasting of wines, pisco and liqueur creams
- Tasting of traditional Iqueños sweets
- Artistic show in Chincha
- Dance to black music
- Official Tourism Guide
- Permanent assistance during the trip
- First aid kit
- Thermometer, alcohol
- DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- • Food
- • Tourist taxes (S / 16.00)
- • Tubular and sandboard (S / .40.00)
- Turistic bus, panoramic (incluida)
- Wine tasting (incluida)
- Buggies, off road (opcional)
- Sandboarding (opcional)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Tour is offered in Shared Service.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to change without prior notice, due to weather issues (rains, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, does not apply refund.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light ones (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
- Seats in shuttle mobility are not reserved, they are taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
- By protocol, only children over 5 years old can travel
- Transporte privado (propio del Operador).
- We have modern units for your comfort and safety.
- Monitored vehicles, with permission of the MTC for circulation.
- All Risk Insurance or SOAT.
- Comfortable, safe and with all the permits and licenses in order.
- Biosafety Protocol against Covid-19
Cancellation PolicyFREE cancellation as long as the guest cancel for 24 hours before the trip