- Take a speedboat out to the Ballestas Islands to see penguins and sea lions in their natural habitat.
- Paracas National Reserve – One of the biggest protected deserts in the Americas – incredible views of desert meeting the ocean.
- Exclusive tour of Tambo Colorado in Pisco. Once an Incan fortress located near the coast! – Unique stop.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Lima: Pickup at your hotel/hostel in Miraflores or Barranco distric.
- Then direct bus to Paracas.
- Please indicate your hotel / hostel, after the purchase.
Paracas Full Day
- 6:00 am – 10:00 am. Pickup at your hotel/hostel in Lima. Direct bus to Paracas, a beautiful small town by the sea.
- 10:00 am – 12:00 pm. 2 hour boat tour of the Ballestas Islands. The Ballestas are a smaller version of the Galapagos, but just as great, where you’ll see sea lions, penguins and lots of birds all in their natural habitat.
- 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm. Tour of Paracas National Reserve – one of South America’s biggest protected desert reserves. Stunning Pacific coastline where desert meets ocean.
- 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm. Luxury bus to Tambo Colorado.
- 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm. Tambo Colorado – Take a tour in the Incan ruins located near the coast. It spands over 3 acres, where it was once used as a administrative and control point on the main road from the coast to the highlands.
- 6:00 pm – 10:30 pm. Bus back to Lima. You will be dropped off at your hotel/hostel.
- Guided bus transport.
- Ballestas Islands Tour in Paracas.
- Paracas National Reserve Tour.
- Tour of Tambo Colorado in Pisco.
- Hotel/hostel pickups and drop offs.
- Food is not included, although we have discounts in many restaurants.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Make sure to be ready on time from your pick-up location so the bus can leave on time.
- No need to bring food with you as we stop at the freshest bakery in Peru for breakfast.
- It is hot all year round in Paracas, be sure bring suncream and prepare accordingly.
- Only available for adults (18 year old and older).
- Fot the Easter (Semana Santa) weekend the Ballestas Islands Tours (Paracas) on these dates will last only one and a half hours in duration. This is the same for ALL tour operators.
- For the Independence weekend the Ballestas Islands Tours (Paracas) on these dates will last only one and a half hours in duration. This is the same for ALL tour operators.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any otherevent that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Golden Shadow Trek - Ica
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day Islas Ballestas + Laguna Moron (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Boat Rides, Guided visits
Hike and Adventure in the World's Highest Dune - Ica
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Sandboarding