S/. 159USD 40
Full Day Paracas, Huacachina, Vineyard from Lima
Full day (1 day)
16 hours before the trip
Minimum of Passengers
Full Day Paracas, Huacachina, Vineyard from Lima
Get to know the motherhood of sea lions, feel the adrenaline rush by taking a spectacular walk through the immense dunes or sandboarding, sliding downhill on a board!
- 04:30 am Municipality of Los Olivos, Av. Carlos Izaguirre crossing with Av. Antúnez de Mayolo (Los Olivos)
- 05:15 am Banco de la Nación, Av. Arequipa crossing with Av. Javier Prado (San Isidro)
- 05:30 am CC La Rambla, main gate (San Borja)
- 05:45 am Puente Próceres, in front of the Mall del Sur (Surco)
Full Day Paracas - Ica
- 08:00 Our day begins with our arrival at the Paracas Spa, known for its beautiful beaches such as El Chaco, it also keeps in its history very important passages such as the creation of the flag and the independence of our country.
- We will go to the Paracas Tourist Marina where we will start our excursion to the Ballestas Islands, a tour in modern sliders (motor boats) that will take us to know our marine ecosystem, where we will appreciate the maternity of sea lions, Humboldt penguins and guano birds. such as boobies, gulls, cormorants, pelicans and tendrils. We will also appreciate the enigmatic figure of El Candelabro and we will know through the guide's story the different hypotheses that are handled over time about its origin (optional).
- At the end of the tour, you will have free time to walk and buy souvenirs in the Paracas bay.
- 11:00 We will go to the Subtanjalla annex, located in the Province of Ica. We will visit the Tres Esquinas farm, where through a tour of its artisan winery, we will learn about the process and production of wine and pisco, representative drinks of the region. At the end of the circuit we will go to the tasting room to taste the more than 5 varieties of wines, piscos, macerates and liqueur creams.
- At Fundo Tres Esquinas we can also find the most delicious and traditional Iqueño delicacies such as tiles, chocotejas, jams, among others.
- 13:00 We will have free time to have lunch and be able to delight ourselves with the typical dishes of the region, accompanied by Creole music.
- 14:30 We will finally arrive at the Huacachina lagoon, known as the Oasis of America, where in the dunes of Ica, you can make the extreme circuit of the sand carts (buggies or tubular). Get carried away by adrenaline on this sand roller coaster, going up and down dunes at full speed, flying through the air, caressing the Ica breeze and challenging your fears (optional).
- You can also slide in the dunes of Huacachina with special boards reaching high speed and having a moment of full adrenaline. It is not necessary to be an expert, you just have to dare to live this amazing adventure.We bet you will want to repeat it! (optional)
- 18:00 Our big day ends having known the main attractions of the Iqueña region, during our return to Lima.
- 20:30 Arrival in Lima.
- Bio-Secure Tourist Transport (Lima - Paracas - Huacachina - Lima)
- Complimentary breakfast on board
- Visit to the bay of Paracas
- Visit to the Malecón 'El Chaco'
- Visit to the Huacachina Lagoon
- Visit to Viticulture in Ica
- Visit to Chocolatería in Ica
- Tasting of Wines, Piscos and Liqueur Creams
- Tasting of traditional sweets of the region
- Artistic Show and Dance with Black Music
- Official Tourism Guide
- Permanent Assistance during the Trip
- Bio-Safety Kit (Inc. Alcohol, Thermometer and Oximeter)
- Tourist SOAT (Accident Insurance)
- Photographs during the tour
- Games, prizes, surprises and much more
- Excursion to the Ballestas Islands S / 35.00
- Entrance to the Ballestas Islands S / 16.00
- Tubular and Sandboard Tour S / 40.00
- Boat rides (opcional)
- Turistic bus, panoramic (incluida)
- Wine tasting (incluida)
- Buggies, off road (opcional)
- Sandboarding (opcional)
- Guided visits (incluida)
It is recommended to bring:
- Warm clothes for morning and evening
- Light clothes for the day
- Backpack or small bag
- Cap or hat
- Sunscreen and repellent
- Sunglasses with UV protection
- Camera or video camera
- Personal medicines
- The tour is in shared service.
- The number of passengers will depend on the number of people registered.
- Children Rate: Applies for children from 5 to 10 years old. Minors up to 4 years old, do not pay as long as they do not occupy a seat on board.
- Once the reservation is made, it can be transferable and endorsable; however, date changes or cancellations requested up to 7 days before the trip will not be accepted.
- If the passenger does not show up on the day of the tour, he will lose 100% of his payment, it will be considered NO SHOW and he will not have the right to claim.
- It is totally forbidden to approach the tourist unit in an alcoholic state or with symptoms of having ingested alcohol or other substances.
- The departure time is at the established time, so we do not have a tolerance time.
- Accommodation in the tourist unit is according to the order in which they arrive.
- The times indicated in our itinerary are referential, so the order of the tour can be changed by our staff in charge of the excursion, if it is considered necessary for its better development.
- The travel agency is not responsible for returns in case the passenger, for personal reasons or illness, does not attend or has to leave the tour, nor for medical expenses due to pre-existing diseases or that develop during the tour.
- The excursion is subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather issues (rains, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations, social immobilization and any other event that does not allow the development of the tour safely.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, does not apply a refund.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The company is not responsible for lost items.
- In case of not having contracted travel insurance, any material loss or accident is the responsibility of the client.
- We comply with all health and biosafety protocols, guaranteeing you a safe and reliable experience.
- All travelers must present on the day of the tour, in printed form, the Sworn Declaration of Health correctly filled in legible handwriting along with their signature and fingerprint, otherwise they will not be allowed to board the tourist unit.
- If the passenger has symptoms of flu or fever, they will not be able to make the trip.
- The use of a mask and face shield is mandatory to board the unit.
- The use of a mask will be mandatory throughout the trip, and can only be removed to consume food.
- The face shield must be used during the entire trip that we are inside the unit.
- Client who does not comply with the protocols, may be withdrawn from the tour without the right to claim or refund.
Propio del operador
- Propio del operador
- The transport used is of tourist service and has all the protocols required by the Ministry of Transport and Communications (MTC) and the Mincetur to carry out this excursion.
Cancellation PolicyFREE cancellation as long as the guest cancels at least 7 days before the trip
S/. 159USD 40