DescriptionBring out the adventurous traveler that is in you in the charms of the Valley of Lunahuaná.
- Escape the routine and start the day practicing extreme activities in the Valley of Lunahuaná: canoeing and ATV are good alternatives to keep warm.
- Enjoy a City Tour and visit the most emblematic sites of Lunahuaná. The Catapalla area and the Casa Encantada can not miss your trip.
- Do not go back to Lima without tasting the exquisite honeys, wines and piscos that are made in Lunahuaná! Unforgettable flavors!
- Rafting (Included)
- Wine tasting (Included)
- ATV (Included)
- Lunahuaná - Point previously agreed.
FULL DAY EXTREME AND CITY TOUR LUNAHUANÁ
- Tour start time: 9:00 a.m.
- You will meet the rest of the group at a previously agreed point to start the practice of boating and ATV.
- Time will be given if the traveler wants to practice some other activity or lunch (cost not included).
- 3:00 pm Start the City Tour. You will visit the area of Catapalla, in whose surroundings you will have the opportunity to ride a horse (cost not included).
- After visiting the Catapalla area, you will visit the Casa Encantada, La Apicultura and the Viticultural Winery "Reina de Lunahuaná". There will be time to buy wines and piscos.
- You will finish the tour knowing the Church of Lunahuaná and visiting a craft fair where you can acquire beautiful memories.
- End of the Tour
- Excursions to the mentioned tourist places.
- Guided in Spanish.
- Tasting of wines and piscos.
- CIty Tour in tourist mobility.
- Boating and ATV practice
- Transportation Lima - Lunahuaná - Lima
- Published rate does NOT apply for Easter Season, National Holidays or New Year.
- It is recommended to bring: hat, light clothes, backpack or small bag, sun glasses, sunscreen, repellent, hiking shoes, camera, another change of clothes.
- CHILDREN: Up to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
"Hand and Foot" Tour - 3,000 Years of History - Lima
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Archaeological Tour - Sacred Citadel of Pachacamac - Lima
Activities: Hike, trekking, Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits
Huaca Pucllana Tour + Historical Center - Lima
Activities: Museums, monuments, Guided visits, Historical visits
Nothing with Sea Lions in Callao + Transfer - Lima
Activities: Water activities, Boat Rides, Guided visits