DescriptionWe aim to develop sustainable tourism and interculturality of the various native communities in the Loreto region.
- We will know their traditions, customs and way of life of native peoples.
- We will enjoy the Amazonian flora and fauna like never before, always preserving its biodiversity.
- Enjoy also a Pedestrian City Tour, knowing the most representative attractions of the city.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Iquitos: Pick up from your hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
City Tours & Sailing the Amazon River
9:00 am - Pick up from the Hotel. Transfer to Bellavista Nanay: Located in Punchana district, 30 minutes from Iquitos. Transfer in a small river boat, better known as "Peque-Peque" (Wooden boat with motor). Pilpintuwasi Butterfly Center - Rescue Center: They preserve wild animals and beautiful butterflies. It houses more than 300 species of Amazonian butterflies and more than 15 species of exotic animals. Native Community of the Kucama Coca Millas: Originally from Nauta and millenary culture. We will know their customs and traditions, and we will live an unforgettable experience. Javier Serpentarium: Located in the waters of Momón River. Inside we will meet exotic animals such as the prehistoric turtle, snakes, monkeys, among other Amazonian animals. Visit to the Native Community of the Boras de San Andrés: Originally from Putumayo, near the border with Colombia. 3:00 pm - Return to Iquitos. End of our services.
Pick up from the Hotel (Transfers In / Out). Land and River Transport. Visit to the Butterfly Pavilion of Pilpituwasi. Visit to the Kucama Kucamilla native community. Visit to the Bora de San Andrés native community. Serpentarium Javier. Snack Spanish and English guide.
- Food and drinks.
- Other Tours not mentioned in the program.
- CHILDREN: Up to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share service with parents and / or adults. From 4 years, pay full fee.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Pacaya Samiria - the Jungle of Mirrors - 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Routes in other vehicles, Guided visits
Magic in the Jungle - Iquitos 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits