DescriptionWe aim to develop sustainable tourism and interculturality of the various native communities in the Loreto region.
- We will know their traditions, customs and way of life of native peoples.
- We will enjoy the Amazonian flora and fauna like never before, always preserving its biodiversity.
- Enjoy also a Pedestrian City Tour, knowing the most representative attractions of the city.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Iquitos: Pick up from your hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
City Tours & Sailing the Amazon River
- 8:00 am - Pick up from the assigned hotel.
- 9:00 am - Mercado Bélen .- Mercado Belén is the largest market in the city of Iquitos where ribereños come to sell their fresh produce. Pasaje Paquito.- It is a medicinal market where you can find all kinds of plants and home remedies.We navigate through the waters of the Amazon River, sometimes it meets Bufeo Colorado (river dolphin)
- 11:00 am - Visit to the 2 Native Communities in the Amazon.
- Transfer to Bellavista Nanay: Located in Punchana district, 30 minutes from Iquitos.
- Transfer in a small river boat, better known as "Peque-Peque" (Wooden boat with motor).
- Pilpintuwasi Butterfly Center - Rescue Center: They preserve wild animals and beautiful butterflies. It houses more than 300 species of Amazonian butterflies and more than 15 species of exotic animals.
- Native Community of the Kucama Coca Millas: Originally from Nauta and millenary culture. We will know their customs and traditions, and we will live an unforgettable experience.
- Javier Serpentarium: Located in the waters of Momón River. Inside we will meet exotic animals such as the prehistoric turtle, snakes, monkeys, among other Amazonian animals.
- Visit to the Native Community of the Boras de San Andrés: Originally from Putumayo, near the border with Colombia.
- 3:00 pm - Return to Iquitos.
- 3:30 pm - Lunch at the regional restaurant (not included).
- End of our services.
- Pick up from the Hotel (Transfers In / Out).
- Land and River Transport.
- Pedestrian City Tour.
- Visit to Pilipituwasi Butterfly Farm.
- Visit to the native community Kucama Kucamilla.
- Visit to the native community Bora de San Andrés.
- Serpentario Javier.
- Spanish and English guide.
- Food and drinks.
- Other Tours not mentioned in the program.
- CHILDREN: Up to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share service with parents and / or adults. From 4 years, pay full fee.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Hike through the National Reserve "Allpahuayo Mishana" - Loreto
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day Iquitos - Rio + Flowering Bath - Loreto
Activities: Mysticism, shamanism, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Pacaya Samiria - the Jungle of Mirrors - 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Routes in other vehicles, Guided visits
Weekend in Pacaya Samiria - 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits