Discover Moquegua and Torata
Discover Moquegua and Torata
Full day tour where you can enjoy a City Tour in the Plaza de Armas and Santa Fortunata, unique in South America in authentic body.
- We will also visit the Museum of Pre-Inca and Inca Culture, the hanging bridge and geoglyphs, its vineyards, wineries and tasting of pisco, wines and its damask macerated.
- We can enjoy the exquisite fried guinea pig or moqueguanos pork rinds and we will know the district of Torata with its archaeological and mystic Cerro Baúl, the Mollesaja Waterfalls of 150 meters high, its plaza and church, artisan bakery, tourist lookout and catacombs.
- Moquegua: Operator Offices.
- Confirm the exact address, with the same Operator, after your purchase.
In a day you will be able to know Moquegua doing a City tour, Pisco and Torata route, start of 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. with a guided tour of the Plaza de Armas, where we can observe and learn about its history of the corner and central ornamental pools. Continuing with our tour we will know the façade of the old mother church where we will enter to the Contisuyo Museum, which exhibits pre-history pieces of the area, as well as mummies, ceramics and weavings of the pre-Inca inhabitants, after that we will be located in Santo Domingo Church, where you can see and know the present body of Santa Fortunata. Then we will move to the Mirador Turístico Cristo Blanco and suspension bridge, where we can appreciate a panoramic view of the city and later we will visit the Chen - Chen Geoglyphs.
Continuing with our tour we will go to the valley of Moquegua, where we will visit two of the most renowned Moquegua wineries, in which we can make the tasting of piscos, wines, cognac, macerated, creams and Moquegua sweets. Later, return to the city of Moquegua.
At noon, from 1:00 p.m. until 2:30 p.m., lunch at a restaurant (according to your preference).
Continuing with the tour at 2:30 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. we will move to the District of Torata, on the way we will make different stops; the slopes of Cerro Baúl-SANTUARIO WARI, the Mirador de las Cataratas de Mollesaja (entrance to the cataracts-optional), the Tourist Lookout of Torata, then we will walk to the Plaza de Torata, where we can appreciate the picturesque architecture of the district, continuing with our tour we go to the Church of San Agustín, then to the ancient Catacombs, we will also visit a bakery more recognized district, return to the city of Moquegua.
- Guide service in Spanish ( For other languages, consult ).
- Entrance tickets to the Contisuyo Museum and wineries.
- Tasting or tasting of wines, piscos and macerated.
- Audiovisual memories (photos, tour footage) - Additional S / .5.
- Executive Lunch (S / .15)
- Typical Dish: Cuy, Chicharron or combined (S / .40)
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Museums, monuments (incluida)
- Wine tasting (incluida)
- It is recommended to bring: Backpack, Cap or hat, Sunglasses, Camera, Blocker, Water bottle.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except entrance fees, if applicable). They share a seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years, they pay full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could consider the Reprogramming of the service, carry out an alternative tour or vary the itinerary at its discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.