- Dare to know the wonders of Amazonas.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Purchase of handicrafts (additional cost)
- Horseback rides (additional cost)
- Chachapoyas: Reception at the Bus Terminal and transfer to the hotel.
KUELAP MONUMENTAL AREA + REVASH MAUSOLEOS
- 6:00 am. Arrival to Chachapoyas, reception and transfer bus station / hotel (bear in mind that in most hotels the Check in is from noon).
- 7:00 am. Pick up from the hotel and departure to the town of Nuevo Tingo 1 hour by car.
- 8:10 a.m. Arrival at the ticket office to buy the tickets and continue 10 minutes more by car to the platform of departure of the Telecabinas to Kuelap.
- 8:45 am. Landing of passengers in the area called La Malca, where you will get the entry tickets to Kuelap, passengers register and start the 1km (30 minutes) walk to reach the archaeological site of Kuelap, the guided tour takes approximately 2 hours.
- 12:15 pm. Lunch at Nuevo Tingo.
- 1:30 pm. Departure to the town of San Bartolo.
- 2:45 pm. Arrival to the town of San Bartolo, start of trekking to the viewpoint of the Mausoleums of Revash (30 minutes approximately).
- 5:00 pm. Return to the city of Chachapoyas.
- 7:00 p.m. Arrival to Chachapoyas, end of the tour.
- 7:30 am. Breakfast at the hotel
- 8:30 a.m. Pick up from the hotel and departure to the town of Cocachimba 1 hour by car.
- 9:30 a.m. Arrival in Cocachimba, registration of passengers at the ticket office.
- 10:00 am Hike of 2.30 hours to get to the waterfall of Gocta and admire its unique beauty, take pictures and / or take a bath (optional since the water temperature is 8 ° C)
- Return to the town of Cocachimba for lunch.
- 3: .00 pm. Lunch and return to Chachapoyas
- 5:00 pm. Arrival to Chachapoyas, end of the tour.
- Transfer from the Terminal - Hotel - Terminal.
- 1 night of accommodation.
- 1 Box Lunch.
- 1 Regional / American or continental breakfast per person.
- Mobility for tourist resources to visit.
- Guide in Spanish and / or English.
- Entrances to tourist sites.
- Ticket for the Cable Car.
- 2 lunches per person.
- Food and / or dinners not described in the itinerary.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Tips for service (optional).
- Ponchos for Rain, etc
- Rates apply all year, except National Holidays.
- It is recommended: Bring waterproof and thermal garments due to the climatic variations of our region. Carry sunscreen, mosquito repellent and sunglasses, for being our region of varied climate and when visiting nature it is always good to protect ourselves. To visit the Gocta waterfall wear change garments for being a wet area.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Hotel 2 star Ñuñurco Travellers
- It is located two and a half blocks from the Plaza Mayor of Chachapoyas.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip.
- Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Full Day to the Sarcophagi of Karajía + Quiocta Cavern - Amazonas
Activities: Hike, trekking, Caving, Archaeological visits
Trekking to the Gocta Waterfall - Amazonas
Activities: Other drinks tasting, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
3d / 2n Kuelap, Karajía and Quiocta in Chachapoyas - Amazonas
Activities: Hike, trekking, Horseback rides, Cable cars
The Charm of Amazonas - 4d / 3n - Amazonas
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cable cars, Archaeological visits
Canyoning Trekking Forest Giant Falls of Cuispes - Amazonas
Activities: Canyoning, Flora, wildlife observation, Guided visits