Live the adventure of rafting on the Chili River, just 20 minutes from the Plaza de Armas. The Chili is a river of little flow and with many rapids of classes II, III and IV. Which makes it a technical river, fast and fun. In addition to appreciating the natural sillar walls of this beautiful canyon, we will also appreciate diverse flora and fauna of the area.
- Rafting (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- The place of departure of the activity is in La Gruta de La Virgen de Chapi De Charcano - Cayma.
- The pick-up point for the start of the service is from your Hotel (provided it is located in the Cercado, Yanahura or Cayma) or at a previously coordinated point.
Canyoning Río Chili - Arequipa (half day)
The passengers are picked up at the time and in the coordinated place. We will make a stopover in our operations, on the way to the river, where our team of guides awaits us. The first part of their corresponding equipment is given to the traveler so that they can change with the appropriate clothes before entering the river (recommend them to take bathing clothes and a small backpack to store their things while they go down the river).
Later we arrive at the area called the Grotto of the Virgin of Chapí de Charcani , in the Chilina Valley, where they will be given an instructive safety talk for the development of the activity.
I T e m p or total excursion: 3:30 hrs. / On the water : 1:20 hrs (approx.)D i s t a n c i a tour of the river: 6 Km.
- Transportation shared throughout the tour.
- Snack (Box Luch).
- Complete rafting equipment: Neoprene suits from size S to XL, Neoprene shoes from size 6-14 (American size), Helmet, Life jacket, Rowing and Jacket.
- Rafting guides and safety kayaker. Both conduct a safety briefing of instructions for their safety and learning of the activity.
- Photo service (optional - additional cost).
- Fixed hours: Every day - 8:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- Night Schedule: Every time there is Full Moon - 8:30 pm.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary. The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.