Experience the magic of the city of Cusco. Take a spectacular tour of the most important attractions of this impressive region.
- City your, revive the history of the Inca capital, visiting the arsenal and archeological complexes such as the Temple of the Sun, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay.
- Enjoy an interesting tour through the Sacred Valley where you can visit the villages of Pisac, Urubamba and Ollantaytambo.
- Let the Inca citadel, Machu Picchu catch you with your energy. It is your chance to know this world wonder.
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cusco Airport: We will be waiting for you at the airport with your name on the poster of our agency, to offer you a pleasant welcome, after which we will transport you to your accommodation.
RECEPTION IN AIRPORT - CITY TOUR - CUSCO
- 1:30 pm City Tour, by the nearby archaeological centers, combining guided visits to the most important places of Cusco, such as: The Koricancha or Temple of the Sun, also the impressive Inca archeology of the archaeological park of Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay .
- The tour ends at approximately 7:00 pm
CUSCO - VALLE SAGRADO - AGUAS CALIENTES
- We will start the tour Picking you up from your hotel, to head for the first archaeological center of Pisaq passing through picturesque villages. At 4 KM. of the town is located the archaeological park with perfect and interesting constructions líticas. It was a great city that reunited to several districts, like the Intiwatana, Antachaka, Aqchapata and the cemetery of tanqana Marka.
- Then we will continue our tour to Urubamba where we will have our buffet lunch continuing with our tour with the Vilcanota river who will accompany us throughout the tour.
- We will arrive to Ollantaytambo, where our guide will give us the explanation of this Inca fortress and the streets of this Inca town.
- We will finish the expedition in the station of Ollantaytambo, here we will board our Train that will take us to the town of Aguas Calientes. The time that travels on the train takes approximately 1 hour and a half, arriving at the Hot Water Station where our transport awaits us to take us to the chosen accommodation to take a bath and rest from this second expedition.
AGUAS CALIENTES - MACHU PICCHU - OLLANTAYTAMBO - CUSCO
- We will leave the next day to Machupicchu taking the bus that takes us to one of the wonders of the world, During the trip we will be able to observe the flora and fauna of the place.
- Upon arrival in Machupicchu our guide will take us and explain the importance of Machu Picchu for a guided circuit of 2 hours with 15 minutes.
- We will have free time to explore the place and take pictures.
- In the afternoon we will board the train to Ollantaytambo where we will be waiting for the transportation, which will bring all our travelers back to the city of Cusco.
DAY 4 CUSCO DAY FREE CUSCO
- According to the departure time of your flight, this day can be used to make purchases of souvenirs or handicrafts that you can carry, as well as Andean products that are the Cheese or the famous pan Oropesa or also known as Chuta.
- The transfer to the Airport or Terrestrial Terminal, will be with a few hours in advance to be able to carry out the paperwork and embarkation of suitcases in the agency of the airport Velasco Astete.
- Reception and Transfer Airport - Hotel.
- Lodging 2 nights hotel 3 stars (Cusco).
- Accommodation 1 Night of hostel (Aguas Calientes).
- General Tourist Ticket (BTG).
- City Tour or City Tour (Entrance to tourist sites BTG ticket).
- Tour to the Sacred Valley (Entrance to tourist sites ticket BTG).
- 1 Buffet Lunch (On the sacred valley tour).
- Entrance ticket to Machupicchu.
- Local Train Ticket Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes (round trip).
- Executive Train Ticket (for foreigners)
- Bus ticket of Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu (round trip).
- Breakfast (Day 2,3,4).
- Professional Guide.
- Guided circuit tour in Machu Picchu.
- Tourist mobility from Ollantaytambo to the city of Cusco.
- Monitoring of the permanent passenger.
- Food not mentioned.
- Enter HuaynaPicchu (add USD 10).
- Service applies only to Peruvian tourists.
- Rates apply for the whole year, except for Long Holidays and Holiday Dates.
- The purchase of tickets IS PERSONAL , upon presentation of the valid ID.
- The purchase can not be made with an anticipation greater than 6 days.
- No agency or third parties can buy or book tickets at this service.
- The day of your arrival in Cusco you will be taken to the train station with our assistants to acquire your ticket.
- The Ticket is subject to Peru Rail availability: It does not guarantee seats or seats.
- Warm clothing for cold afternoons and a rain jacket. Shading or cap.
- Sunscreen, sunglasses.
- Extra money.
- The service is subject to change without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rain, huayco, overflow, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary. The Itinerary can vary according to the operator, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, does not apply refund.
Hostal 2 star Qory Coyllur - Waynapata - Mirador de San Blas - Rio Dorado - Adelas
- The accommodation is in hostel 2 stars all located 2 to 3 blocks from the main square.
- The hot water accommodations are category 3 star hostels.
Land Movilidad Turistica
- Private tourist transportation for transfers in the city of Cusco.
Cusco and Machu Picchu - Superior Trail - Cusco
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Museums, monuments, Guided visits
Full Day to the South Valley + Tipón and Andahuaylillas Cusco - Cusco
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts
Sacred Valley of the Incas + Buffet Lunch - Cusco
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Machu Picchu By Car - 3d / 2n - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits