Experience the magic of the city of Cusco. Take a spectacular tour of the most important attractions of this impressive region.
- City your, revive the history of the Inca capital, visiting the arsenal and archeological complexes such as the Temple of the Sun, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay.
- Enjoy an interesting tour through the Sacred Valley where you can visit the villages of Pisac, Urubamba and Ollantaytambo.
- Let the Inca citadel, Machu Picchu catch you with your energy. It is your chance to know this world wonder.
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cusco: We will be waiting for you at the airport with your name on the poster of our agency, to offer you a welcome welcome.
- After that, we will transport you to your accommodation.
RECEPTION IN AIRPORT - CITY TOUR - CUSCO
- 1:30 pm City Tour, by the nearby archaeological centers, combining guided visits to the most important places of Cusco, such as: The Koricancha or Temple of the Sun, also the impressive Inca archeology of the archaeological park of Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay .
- The tour ends at approximately 7:00 pm
CUSCO - VALLE SAGRADO - AGUAS CALIENTES
- We will start the tour Picking you up from your hotel, to head for the first archaeological center of Pisaq passing through picturesque villages. At 4 KM. of the town is located the archaeological park with perfect and interesting constructions líticas. It was a great city that reunited to several districts, like the Intiwatana, Antachaka, Aqchapata and the cemetery of tanqana Marka.
- Then we will continue our tour to Urubamba where we will have our buffet lunch continuing with our tour with the Vilcanota river who will accompany us throughout the tour.
- We will arrive to Ollantaytambo, where our guide will give us the explanation of this Inca fortress and the streets of this Inca town.
- We will finish the expedition in the station of Ollantaytambo, here we will board our Train that will take us to the town of Aguas Calientes. The time that travels on the train takes approximately 1 hour and a half, arriving at the Hot Water Station where our transport awaits us to take us to the chosen accommodation to take a bath and rest from this second expedition.
AGUAS CALIENTES - MACHU PICCHU - OLLANTAYTAMBO - CUSCO
- We will leave the next day for Machu Picchu taking the bus that takes us to one of the wonders of the world, During the journey we can observe the flora and fauna of the place.
- Upon arrival in Machu Picchu our guide will take us and explain the importance of Machu Picchu for a guided circuit of 2 hours and 15 minutes.
- We will have free time to explore the place and take pictures.
- In the afternoon we will board the train heading to Ollantaytambo where it will be waiting for transportation, which will bring all our travelers back to the city of Cusco.
DAY 4 CUSCO DAY FREE CUSCO
- According to the departure time of your flight, this day can be used to make purchases of souvenirs or handicrafts that you can carry, as well as Andean products that are the Cheese or the famous pan Oropesa or also known as Chuta.
- The transfer to the Airport or Terrestrial Terminal, will be with a few hours in advance to be able to carry out the paperwork and embarkation of suitcases in the agency of the airport Velasco Astete.
- Reception and Transfer Airport - Hotel.
- Accommodation: 2 nights in Cusco + 1 night in Aguas Calientes.
- Meals: 1 Buffet Lunch (in tour Sacred Valley) + 3 Breakfasts (days 2,3,4).
- General Tourist Ticket (BTG).
- City Tour Cusco (entrance to BTG ticket tourist sites).
- Sacred Valley Tour (entrance to BTG ticket tourist sites).
- Entry ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Train Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo.
- >> Local Train for Peruvians.
- >> Executive Train for foreigners.
- Bus ticket from Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes.
- Professional Guide
- Guided tour in Machu Picchu.
- Tourist mobility from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- Feeding not mentioned.
- Join Huayna Picchu (add USD 10).
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- The purchase of tickets IS PERSONAL , upon presentation of the current ID.
- The purchase can not be made more than 6 days in advance.
- No agency or third party can buy or book tickets on this service.
- The day of your arrival in Cusco will be taken to the train station with our assistants to acquire your ticket.
- The Ticket is subject to availability of Peru Rail: It does not assure seats or quotas.
- Warm clothes for cold afternoons and rain jacket. Sombrero or hat.
- Sunscreen, sunglasses.
- Extra money.
- Tours of the itinerary can be offered in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hostal 2 star Qory Coyllur - Waynapata - Mirador de San Blas - Rio Dorado - Adelas
- Catama Inn (Aguas Calientes).
- Accommodation in Cusco is in hostel 2 *, all located 2 to 3 blocks from the main square.
- Accommodation in Aguas Calientes is in category 3 *.
- Accommodation in both destinations is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Land Movilidad Turistica
- Private tourist transportation for transfers in the city of Cusco.
Cusco + Machu Picchu - 3d / 2n - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Inca Trail - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Archaeological visits
Machu Picchu + Vinicunca - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Machu Picchu + Mountain of Colors + Sacred Valley - 6d / 5n - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Full Day Machu Picchu Experience - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits