DescriptionDiscover the jungle! Visit one of the most wonderful places and know the great ecological diversity that inhabits it.
- Visit the Collpa de Loros a few minutes from the lodge, where you can observe various species of parrots.
- Climb to our tower 42 meters high from where you can watch the sunset and see some species such as macaws, parrots, toucans, monkeys and many more.
- Experience a night walk through the jungle in search of insects, reptiles, amphibians, among other species.
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
Departure placeJose Aldamis Airport of Puerto Maldonado.
Sunset trail - search for alligators
- Reception at the airport, transfer to the office where you can re-pack and leave the luggage you will not need in our warehouse; then, we will continue to the port of the Native Community of Infierno from which we will sail for an hour and a half to the Explorer's Inn Tambopata Ecolodge.
- During the trip you will have a Box Lunch lunch and a mandatory stop at the PCV La Torre. (Control Post) to register our entry to the Tambopata National Reserve.
- Upon arrival you will be welcomed by the hostel manager who will give you some recommendations and useful information so that you have a better stay.
- After a break, our naturalist interpreter will provide an informative talk about the different species of alligators that can be observed in the Tambopata National Reserve, to learn more about this threatened species.
- We will board the canoe again to start the search for alligators in the Tambopata River. Our naturalist interpreter will use a lighthouse to locate them on the banks and thus be able to observe them from a considerable distance.
Collpa loritos - walks - Tower - night walk
- We will wake up early to visit the "Collpa" de Loros which is 10 minutes by boat from the lodge. "Collpa" is a Quechua word meaning "salty land", in our case it is a small wall near the river where you can observe different species of parrots and parrots eating clay and will return walking to the lodge.
- After a break we will visit our 42 meter tower to watch the sunset and see some wildlife species such as macaws, parrots, toucans, monkeys and others.
- Night walk in search of insects, reptiles, amphibians, among other species.
- We will have breakfast early and get ready to leave the hostel.
- The departure time will be scheduled according to the flights that have the rest of the guests who are finishing their tour on the same day.
- Transfer from the port of embarkation to our offices in Puerto Maldonado and then to the airport.
- Reception at Pto. Maldonado airport and transportation by land and river to and from the Explorer's Inn.
- Accommodation in double or triple rooms with private bathroom.
- Full AP pension (Continental breakfast and 2 meals per day).
- Bilingual tourist guide (Spanish / English).
- Alcoholic beverages
- Extras Consumptions
- Children from 0 - 5 years old, DO NOT PAY , but share service and accommodation with parents.
- The operator, exercising the maximum possible precautions, will not accept any responsibility for any damage, injury, loss, extra expense or delay due to any cause whatsoever, to any person or property in connection with any service that is directly due - or indirectly to causes of nature or force majeure.
Lodge EXPLORER´S INNAPPLIED RATES FOR ACCOMMODATION IN DOUBLE AND TRIPLE ROOMS
RATES APPLIED FOR ACCOMMODATION IN DOUBLE AND TRIPLE ROOMS
Collpa de los Guacamayos - 3 Days - Madre de Dios
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Tambopata - Magic and Nature - Madre de Dios
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Colcapa de Guacamayos and Lago Sandoval - 4d / 3n - Madre de Dios
Activities: Hike, trekking, Zipline, Bird watching
Collpa de los Guacamayos - 2 Days - Madre de Dios
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides