S/. 140USD 39
Yura and Capua Waterfall
Full day (1 day)
24 hours antes del viaje
Spanish / English
Minimum of Passengers
Yura and Capua Waterfall
Located northwest of Arequipa, 2,590 meters above sea level, Yura arises from the Quechua word " Yurac" which means "white", a name that comes from the color of the ashlar and the lime that exists in the area.
- Another version says that it comes from the word " Yuria" which means "to be born" or "to sprout" and that refers to the water of thermal springs.
- Yura has as its main attraction its thermal baths that have been used since Inca times.
- These have temperatures ranging from 22 to 32 ° C and healing properties for stomach, joint and skin diseases.
- Arequipa: Pick up from your hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and prior coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point or additional Cost.
Yura + Capua Falls
- 8:00 am. - We will pick you up from your Hotel in the city of Arequipa and transfer them to the Yura district. In a 45-minute trip we will reach our destination.
- On the outskirts of the town of Yura we will take a path that takes us directly near to the Capua waterfall. The mobility will leave us in a parking lot and then start the walk that lasts 40 minutes one way to Capua Waterfall.
- On the way we will have to take off our shoes so as not to wet them because the road is full of water, so it is advisable to wear water shoes. It is also essential to bring mosquito repellent because they abound in the area.
- This route to the waterfall is a small canyon formed by the water path that comes from the waterfall. On the way we can observe 2 small waterfalls before reaching the main one that is the Capua Waterfall, the largest in the area.
- We will arrive at the waterfall and have 30 minutes to rest and take pictures with the background of the beautiful waterfall.
- Later we will do the return walk that also lasts 40 minutes to the parking lot where mobility awaits us.
- Upon reaching the parking lot we can change and then be able to visit the town of Yura and its surroundings. We will have enough time to enjoy a relaxing bath in the medicinal thermal baths of the area, well known for its healing benefits for rheumatism, skin diseases, arthritis, inflammation of the eyes, for diseases of the urinary tract.
- The circuit ends by visiting the traditional village of Yura Viejo, especially for having one of the few churches built with pink ashlar.
- 4:00 pm - We will start the return trip to the center of the city of Arequipa.
- 5:00 pm. - Arrival to the city of Arequipa and we leave them in their respective hotels.
- Pick up from your hotel in Arequipa.
- Professional guidance
- Permanent Assistance
- Entrance to the thermal baths.
- Transfer to your Hotel in Arequipa.
- Snacks and / or drinks.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Natural areas visits (incluida)
- Hike, trekking (incluida)
- Guided visits (incluida)
What to wear
- Clothing suitable for short walks.
- Shoes suitable for short walks.
- Bring additional shoes to change.
- Bring bath clothes, sandals and towel.
- Sun block, sunglasses, hat, repellent.
- Water and light snacks.
- If you want to reserve the Buffet Lunch you must do it in advance.
- Any material loss or accident is the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- If you decide to leave before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you do not attend the day of service, there will be no place for claims, postponements or returns.
- Seats in transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
S/. 140USD 39