DescriptionThe Yanachaga - Chemillén National Park is located in Pasco and covers an area of 122 thousand hectares.
- It was created in 1986 for the conservation of the basins in the slopes of the Yanachaga mountain range.
- Protects vulnerable or endangered species in the area.
- It hosts diversity of ecosystems, such as the Amazon Rainforest or Tropical Rainforest.
- We also found the Cloud Forest (of constant humidity) and the Pajonales.
- Bird watching (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Oxapampa: Plaza de Armas, in front of the Santa Rosa Church.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel where you are staying, provided it is within the monumental area of Oxapampa and in the low season.
National Park Yanachaga Chemillen
- Start: 8:00 a.m.
- Departure from Oxapampa.
- Nature full walk.
- Lagoon of "San Alberto".
- Refuge "El Cedro".
- Bird watching.
- Observation of orchids.
- Return to Oxapampa.
- End: 12:30 noon.
- Tourist Mobility (Pool Service).
- Tourism Guide in Spanish.
- Entrances to the tourist attractions.
- Food, snacks and drinks.
- Personal expenses.
- Children up to 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
I perené Avim Pimpoke Kametsa! - Pasco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Full Day National Shrine of Huayllay - Pasco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Oxapampa Cultural - 2d / 1n - Pasco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits