DescriptionYakumana Lake is located on the left bank of the Madre de Dios River, it is an old meander and abandoned watercourse of the Madre de Dios River.
- To reach the lake, you travel 25 minutes along the interoceanic highway from Puerto Maldonado to the height of the town of Madama.
- You enter by a path of 10 minutes approx. until you reach the lake.
- An adventure that we are sure you will not forget.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Sport fishing (Included)
- Rowing (Included)
- Puerto Maldonado: Pick up from your hotel.
- Whenever it is within the city center of the city (Centro and Cercado) and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Yakumama Lake + Piranha Fishing
- Start: 9:00 am / 3:00 pm.
- Continental bridge.
- Amazon trekking
- Yakumana Lake
- Boat trip inside Lake Yakumana.
- Bird watching.
- Piranha fishing
- End: 12:00 noon / 6:00 pm.
- Ground transportation.
- Entrance tickets.
- Rowing boat in the lake.
- Fishing article.
- Professional Spanish / English guide.
- First aid kit.
- Personalized attention
- Transfer Lima / Puerto Maldonado and vice versa.
- Food: Drinks and / or snacks during the tour.
- Personal purchases (souvenirs, gifts).
- Tips for service.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- It is recommended to bring: Mosquito repellent, plastic bags, sun or rain hat, toiletries for the trip to the jungle, sunscreen and sunglasses.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Collpa de los Guacamayos - 2 Days - Madre de Dios
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Tambopata and Lake Sandoval - 4d / 3n - Madre de Dios
Activities: Kayak, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Collpa de los Guacamayos - 3 Days - Madre de Dios
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Colcapa de Guacamayos and Lago Sandoval - 4d / 3n - Madre de Dios
Activities: Hike, trekking, Zipline, Bird watching
3d / 2n Eco Jungle: Tambopata National Reserve - Lake Sandoval - Madre de Dios
Activities: Zipline, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits