DescriptionTravel, live and enjoy the adrenaline that the valleys of Perené and Oxapampa offer you!
- Ideal for traveling as a couple and with friends.
- We will enjoy 2 beautiful waterfalls and a great lagoon, including ichthyotherapy.
- We will be surprised with the stories, customs and we will delight with its spectacular gastronomy.
- Lunch will be delicious typical dishes, already included in the program.
- We will increase our body adrenaline by performing Canopy (optional)
- We will carry out activities of the Austro-German descendants as: typical dances and forest skills.
- We will perform the coffee appraisal, learning more about the crops and how to drink it.
- We will learn more about the Biosphere Reserves in Peru and the reason for their sustainable development.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Oxapampa: Reception and transfer from the terminal to the accommodation.
- 10:25 am - We will begin our incredible experience, making brief stops in the Miraflores neighborhood, a neighborhood where we will appreciate local houses typical of the area.
- Then we will arrive at the "Mirador El Abra", known as the "Point 00 km" and its monument to the geocentric province of Peru.
- Then we will go to the Tigre River Waterfall, where we can cool off in its crystal clear waters and enjoy a great landscape.
- Finally, we will return to the source of the Virgin Immaculate Conception, surrounded by coffee plantations and stories full of Catholic faith.
- Lunch: Included in "Maury's".
- Return to accommodation.
The land of coffee, Villa Rica
- 8:45 am - We leave. We will make a brief stop at the Paucartambo bridge, the departmental limit between Pasco and Junín.
- We will continue to the Welcome portal, here we will explain important information about this beautiful city.
- Already in the center of the city, we will detail points such as the main square, the Church of Our Lady of the Rosary and the giant coffee pot.
- We will reserve the lunch (on behalf of the client) and we will enter Pasiones de café, where we will learn about coffee pricing, culture and history.
- Then we will go to the waterfall "The lion" to know a bit of history between "patser" and Yáneshas in its 10 minutes of walking.
- Additionally we will observe the city from the La Cumbre viewpoint.
- After lunch, we will go to the Oconal wetland lagoon for the boat ride with paddle and learn about the various birds that migrate to this area.
- Finally we will visit the coffee plantations of Finca La Torre, who will explain the varieties, types and ways of cultivation.
- Return to accommodation.
Perené, Asháninkas and cataracts
- 8:15 am - We will begin our incredible experience in our first stop, the Canopy circuit in Churumazú (optional), then we will continue entering the butterfly Zhaveta Yard, where we will learn more about lepidoptera and wild animals.
- Then we will go to the recreation Tinkuy, where we will learn more about the confluence of rivers.
- Once in Puerto Yurinaki, we will reserve the typical lunch (included).
- After a short walk we will enjoy the two most important waterfalls in the Valley: Velo de Novia with approximately 60 meters of drop, and Bayoz with more than 65 meters in three falls, forming 3 natural pools ideal for hydromassages and a refreshing dip.
- In the afternoon, after lunch, we will visit the Asháninka Native Community, where we will learn its history, enjoy its music and have fun with its cheerful dances.
- Return to accommodation.
- Transfer to the terrapuerto.
- End of service
- Transfers: Bus station / Accommodation / Bus station.
- 2 nights accommodation.
- 3 tours mentioned with tourist transport.
- Entrance tickets to tourist points.
- Food: 3 breakfasts + 2 lunches.
- >> Lunch in Mishaja or Mishasho (Day 3)
- Guided in jungle, Spanish. (Another language to consult).
- 10% discount on craft purchases.
- Permanent assistance
- First aid kit.
- Land passage.
- Feeding not specified in the program.
- Tips (tips) and extra expenses.
- We recommend to take shoes, light clothes, swimwear, coat, insect repellent, sunglasses, hat.
- No refund will be made for services not used voluntarily, illness or other reasons. Nor can you reprogram it.
- CHILDREN: Up to 3 years do not pay, they share a room, food and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 to 9 years old - 10% discount. From 10 years onwards they pay full rate.
- All services are subject to variation without prior notice due to weather, local, regional or national strikes and other events that we can not control.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- Pets are not allowed in any of our services.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- In case of discrimination or inappropriate behavior, we will cancel the services without the right to reimbursement.
- You must respect the hotel timetable of Check-in and Check-out.
- Check-late and / or delay will be the responsibility of the traveler paying the corresponding hotel.
- Does not include VAT, by law of investment promotion in the Amazon.
Lodge D'Green Lodge
- Enjoy comfortable atmospheres ideal to relax and enjoy Oxapampa with your loved ones.
- We are located about 8 minutes from the main square of Oxapampa.
- Typical Austro-German house with wooden details, roof of 2 waters and large green areas.
- Each room has its own bathroom, hot water, cable TV and comfortable rooms.
- It has a garage and is very close to typical restaurants.
- The accommodation in the aforementioned establishment is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
- Check Out Hotel: 12:00 pm (noon) on the last day of the tour.
Tour Tigre River Waterfall (Half Day) - Pasco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Fiestas Patrias 2019 - Oxapampa 3d / 2n - Pasco
Activities: Zipline, Flora, wildlife observation, Cultural visits
Full Day National Shrine of Huayllay - Pasco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Fiestas Patrias 2019 - Oxapampa 4d / 3n - Pasco
Activities: Zipline, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Independence Day 2019 - Central Forest 4d / 3n - Pasco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Austro German Colonies - 2d / 1n - Pasco
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Horseback rides