- Enjoy with us a different weekend, unique and full of adventure.
- Meet our Private Reserved Forest, to walk among large trees.
- Dare to swing between lianas, while you go in search of birds, sloths, monkeys, among other species typical of the area.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Bird watching (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Iquitos: Reception at the airport.
- Reception at the airport and transfer to the hotel in the city.
- Pedestrian city tour of the main attractions of the city such as the Malecón and some large houses representative of the rubber era.
- Overnight in town.
- Food on behalf of the passenger.
Iquitos / Lodge
- After breakfast we will go to the road to go to the city of Nauta, from where we will board our fast boats to our lodge.
- Starting our activities we will visit a farm, where we will have the first experience of a protected forest where we can embrace the lupuna tree or "tree of life". This experience is in charge of local residents; here we will see fauna species existing in the tropical forest.
- Welcome to our lodge with a refreshing fruit drink from the station, then we will be indicated our accommodation from there, they will invite us to go to our cabins to leave our luggage and then have lunch.
- Night excursion through our private reserve, where we will visit the primate route and try to locate the tiny frogs demdrobates, characterized by their colorful colors and poisonous peculiarity and some other nocturnal habitat species.
- Visit the TSETSU viewpoint to observe the constellations according to the night.
- Lunch - Dinner - Overnight.
San Jorge Community / Iquitos
- After breakfast we will do artisanal fishing along the Shiruyacu River, we will know the ancestral technique of the Amazonian man.
- Later we will visit the San Jorge community and the Centro de Mujeres Artesanas (Pua Kamatawara), known for their work in natural fiber (Chambira) and carved in wingo or pumpkin.
- Return to the Lodge.
- At opportune hour transfer to the city of Iquitos.
- Breakfast lunch.
- 1 night in Iquitos city: Hotel accommodation 3 * + Breakfast + City Tour.
- 1 night in Pacaya Samiria Amazon Lodge: Lodging and full board + Visit to the Fundo Casual + Guided tours through the Private Reserve of the Lodge + Primate Route + Bird watching + Artisanal fishing + Visit to the Community of San Jorge (Kukama Kukamiria ethnic group) ).
- Air tickets.
- Bottled drinks
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Lima / Iquitos choose flights with arrival before 9:00 am.
- Iquitos / Lima choose flights with departure from 6:00 pm.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Lodge Pacaya Samiria Amazon Lodge
- Pacaya Samiria Amazon Lodge is located 2 hours and 40 minutes from the city of Iquitos. It is built with typical material of the area, has 9 bungalows, each with private bathroom and terrace.
- Our private forest of 130 ha. It becomes an ideal place for adventure walks, learning and knowledge of large trees and plants.
- Wide and beautiful gardens surround the lodge, where you can observe birds, lazy bear, turtles among other species.
Privado (propio del Operador)
- Auto, van or bus full equipment and with air conditioning.
Magic in the Jungle - Iquitos 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Iquitos Ribereño: Community Bora, Pilpintuwasi and F. Pedrito - Loreto
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Iquitos - Tres Ríos Package: Amazonas, Nanay, Momon - Loreto
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Cultural visits
Hike through the National Reserve "Allpahuayo Mishana" - Loreto
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits