DescriptionVisit the Wari archaeological complex 22 km northeast of the city of Ayacucho, where the capital of the Wari Empire is located.
- We will also visit the historic sanctuary Pampa de Ayacucho, which was the scene of the Battle of Ayacucho, where American freedom is marked.
- Finally, we will visit the Artisanal Village of Quinua, where we can appreciate typical crafts and taste typical dishes.
- This trip is definitely made for you! We will wait for you.
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Ayacucho: Plaza de Armas, in front of the cathedral.
- You can also pick him up from the hotel where he is staying (Inside Ayacucho).
Wari Tour - Quinua - Pampa de Ayacucho (Full Day)
- Departure from the city of Ayacucho.
- Wari Site Museum
- Main temple
- Sacrificial Stone
- Craft workshops in the town of Quinua
- Historical Sanctuary of the Pampa de Ayacucho
- Return to the city of Ayacucho.
- Tourist Mobility (Pool Service).
- Tour guide.
- Food (Lunch).
- Personal expenses.
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. They share service and seating with parents and / or accompanying adults. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Full Day - Traditional Ayacucho - Ayacucho
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Ayacucho Classic - 3d / 2n - Ayacucho
Activities: Museums, monuments, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Ayacucho Historic - 3d / 2n - Ayacucho
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits