- You will discover the beauty of the desert.
- Pampas enclose enigma, mystery and a lot of interesting history of our great Nasca culture.
- You will see figures and thousands of intersecting lines.
- We will also visit the House-Museum of Dr. María Reiche.
- Bicycle (additional cost)
- Turistic bus, panoramic (Included)
- Pick up at your hotel in the city of Nasca.
- 8:30 am Departure of Operator offices in Nazca.
- On the way we will observe the deserts of Nasca, flora and fauna of the area.
- Our first visit María Reiche House-Museum, to continue to the Pampas of San José to admire from the metallic viewpoint the greatness of the figures of Las Manos, El Arbol and La Largatija.
- The journey to the Natural Viewpoint is continued to admire thousands of intersecting lines.
- 11:30 am Arrival back to Nasca.
- Private transport.
- Tour guide.
- It is recommended to wear: Comfortable shoes, light clothes, sunglasses.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except entrance fees, if applicable). They share a seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years, they pay full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could consider the Reprogramming of the service, carry out an alternative tour or vary the itinerary at the discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
2d / 1n Visit to Lines and Aqueducts in Nazca - Ica
Activities: Hike, trekking, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Ballestas Islands + Paracas National Reserve (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Boat Rides, Guided visits
2d / 1n Observation of the Nazca Lines in the Pampas - Ica
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Ica - City Tour + Vineyards + Buggies (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Wine tasting, Sandboarding
Tour of Mummies, Workshop of Ceramics and Textile Nasca - Ica
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
2d/0n The Best of Ica (Only Tours) - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Flora, wildlife observation, Sandboarding