- Get to know beautiful places ...
- enjoy a delicious coffee ...
- and relax with great landscapes.
- Villa Rica is a Paradise!
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Our service begins with the transfer from your accommodation in Oxapampa, prior coordination.
- Hours: 8:00 a.m.
Tour Villa Rica
- 8:30 a.m. We leave for the most awarded district for its coffee plantations.
- We will make a brief stop in the Welcome Portal, here we will explain very important data about this beautiful city.
- In the center of the city we will visit the Main Square and Our Lady of the Rosary Church.
- We will go to the recommended restaurant to book the respective lunches.
- We will enter "Aneczú", where we will learn about coffee pricing, culture and history.
- Then we will go to Cascada El León to know a bit of history between "Patser" and Yáneshas in its 10 minutes of walking.
- Additionally we will observe the city from the Mirador La Cumbre.
- After lunch we will go to the Humedal Lagoon "El Oconal" to make the boat ride with rowing, ichthyotherapy and learn about the various birds that migrate to this area.
- Optional according to weather and climate: Finca "La Torre", where they will explain the varieties, types and ways of cultivation.
- 1 tour mentioned with tourist transport.
- Tourist mobility (pool service).
- Guided specialized according to the route in Spanish ( For other languages, consult ).
- Special prices in accommodations: D'Palo, Fundo Hassinger, Chimy, Ruffner, Esperanza and D'Green Lodge.
- Special price at lunch (Confort Los Colonos or Casa de Yerald).
- Permanent personalized attention.
- Land passages.
- Accommodation nights.
- Entrance tickets to tourist places.
- Tips (tips) and extra expenses.
- Souvenirs, gifts, personal purchases.
- The rates are in soles and effective throughout 2019.
- No refund will be made for services not used voluntarily, illness or other reasons, nor may it be used at another time.
- Children under 5 years old do not pay and share services with their parents.
- Children 5 years and older pay full rate.
- All services are subject to variation without prior notice due to weather issues, strikes and other events that we can not control.
- Pets are not allowed in any of our services.
- The itinerary and times may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- We demand punctuality, otherwise we will only wait 10 minutes without the right to reimbursement or change of itinerary.
- The hotel timetable of Check-in and Check-out must be respected. Check-late and / or delay, will be the responsibility of the traveler paying the corresponding hotel.
- In case of discrimination or inappropriate behavior, we will cancel the services without the right to reimbursement.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
I perené Avim Pimpoke Kametsa! - Pasco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Tour Tigre River Waterfall (Half Day) - Pasco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Merry Christmas 2019 - Oxapampa + Pozuzo - 4d / 3n - Pasco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Caving, Flora, wildlife observation
Oxapampa Spectacular - 3d / 2n - Pasco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Wine tasting, Flora, wildlife observation