DescriptionThe city of Vilcashuamán is located in Ayacucho, and it is an important historical city due to its antiquity. It is even known that it was an Inca city on whose certain vestiges, colonial constructions are built.
- Here are places like the Great Plaza of Vilcashuamán, based on the old Inca square. The current square is even smaller than its predecessor, product of urban expansion; however, it can accommodate more than 20,000 people.
- In the surroundings of the Main Square are other pre-Hispanic resources such as the temples of the Sun and the Moon.
- The interesting thing about this construction is that a colonial religious building stands on it: The Temple of San Juan Bautista.
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Ayacucho: Plaza de Armas, in front of the cathedral.
- You can also pick him up from the hotel where he is staying (Inside Ayacucho).
Tour Vilcas Huaman Inca City (Full Day)
- Departure from the city of Ayacucho.
- Puyas de Raimondi
- Laguna Pomaqocha
- Baños del Inca
- Temple of the Sun and the Moon
- Pyramid of the Inca "Ushno"
- Cover of the Sun
- Palace of the Inca
- Vaticinio Stone
- Return to the city of Ayacucho.
- Tourist Mobility (Pool Service).
- Tour guide.
- Food (Lunch).
- Personal expenses.
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. They share service and seating with parents and / or accompanying adults. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Ayacucho the Colonial City - Ayacucho
Activities: Museums, monuments, Guided visits, Historical visits
Full Day Wari Quinua Pampa de Ayacucho + City Tour - Ayacucho
Activities: Purchase of handicrafts, Gastronomy
Full Day - Wari + Quinua + Pampa de Ayacucho + City Tour - Ayacucho
Activities: Guided visits, Historical visits
Peruvian Seville 4d / 3n - Experiential - Ayacucho
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Other drinks tasting