- Discover this natural beauty in Cusco, surrounded by beautiful landscapes.
- The color of its turquoise waters makes the route something unforgettable in your visit to Cusco.
- The trip is part of the walk to the Apu Salkantay.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from hotel.
- Always in the center of the city and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
DAY 1 CUSCO - SORAYPAMPA - HUMANTAY - CUSCO
- 4:30 a.m. Pick up from the hotel.
- We will approach our mobility in the direction of Mollepata, where we will register and pay to enter the Salkantay route. Here we will have our breakfast and later we will continue on our transport to Soraypampa, in this place we start the walk where we will have wonderful views of the snowy Salkantay and Humantay forming a spectacular landscape.
- When arriving at Humantay, we will feel the magic that this place holds for approximately one or two hours depending on, we can explore the place, take pictures and if possible take a dip in its turquoise waters, as well as receive the explanation of our experienced guide.
- After the free time we will descend to Soraypampa and return in the mobility to Mollepata to have our lunch ( 2:00 pm. ).
- Later we will return to Cusco.
- 5:00 pm. approx. We will arrive in Cusco.
- End of service
- Pick up from the hotel.
- Tourist Mobility Cusco - Soraypampa.
- Tourist Mobility Soraypampa - Cusco.
- Meals: 1 Breakfast + 1 Lunch.
- Walking sticks.
- Professional Guide trained.
- First aid kit and oxygen.
- Join the Salkantay road.
- Feeding not mentioned.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Emergency Horse
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- For being an Adventure Walk in the open, the minimum recommended age is 14 years.
- Tour can be offered in Shared Service (with more travelers in the group).
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Cusco + Machu Picchu - 3d / 2n - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Magic Machu Picchu - 8 Days - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Machu Picchu Full Day (From Poroy) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Inka Jungle Trail - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Trekking Vinicunca - Mountain of Colors & Red Valley - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Guided visits