- Uros Titino: Here you can see the real life of this community of fishermen, on floating islands built and repaired by themselves.
- Peninsula of Llachón: Natural landscape that is enriched with the view of mountains full of pre Inca terraces.
- We will spend the night in the homes of the residents and practice kayaking in Titicaca.
- Kayak (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Puno: Pick up at Hotel.
- Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado) and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Puno - Uros Titino - Llachon
- 7:40 am. Pick up and transfer from your hotel to the dock port of Puno.
- 8:00 am. Departure to "Uros Titino".
- 9:00 am. Visit to "Uros Titino": We will know the authenticity of this island in the company of our guide.
- 10:00 am We continue to the peninsula of Llachon.
- 11:00 am. Arrival to the Llachon peninsula where a local family will host us.
- 12:00 pm. Lunch in family house.
- 4:00 p.m. Arrival to "Apu Kapac" to see the sunset and biodiversity of flora and fauna. Also, an explanation of the customs and economy of the place.
- 6:00 pm. Return to home lodging.
- 6:30 pm. Dinner at home.
Llachon - Puno
- 7:30 am. Breakfast at home.
- 9:00 am. We go to the beach to do the adventure sport: Kayak.
- 12:00 p.m. Return to Puno dock port.
- 2:00 p.m. Arrival at the dock port of Puno.
- Transfer to your hotel.
- End of our service.
- Transfer Hotel - Puerto - Hotel.
- Private mobility
- Entrance to the islands of Uros Titino.
- Lodging in rural hostel.
- Lunch, dinner and breakfast.
- Guided Spanish / English.
- Kayak service.
- Gifts and / or souvenirs.
- feed not specified in the program.
- Extras or tips (voluntary).
- The tour is done in private service.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as used and you lose the service without claims.
Inn Sumaq Wasi
- Sumaq Wasi is a shelter run by the local families of Llachón.
- It offers accommodation and meals for our visitors. You can enjoy the best dishes of the region and spend unique moments with the local family and their customs.
Full Day Islands of the Uros and Taquile - Speed Boat - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Cultural visits
Lampa and Sillustani in Route to the Airport - Puno
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Salar de Uyuni - 2d / 1n - Puno
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Puno - Urus Taquile - Copacabana - Isla del Sol - La Paz. - Puno
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Gastronomy