DescriptionExplore the highest navigable lake in the world. You can visit the impressive floating islands of the Uros and Taquile.
- It will be one with nature. You will know the customs of the inhabitants of these islands, the ancestral design techniques that are maintained over time, culinary and traditional heritage of the Incas.
- The contact with the waters of Lake Titicaca will be enriching for your spirit.
- You can see up close the curious animals of the lake, in the middle of its wild and natural life.
- Taste a delicious lunch with sins of Lake Titicaca.
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Puno: Pick up from the Terminal Terrestre or Juliaca Airport.
- Transfer to the Hostal .
Floating islands of the Uros and Taquile
- Pick up: When you arrive in Puno, either at the Puno Terminal or the Juliaca Airport, a collective Van will pick you up and transfer you to the Hostal to make your Registration at the reception and accommodation.
- After having spent the night in Hostal Campestre Casa Blanca and having breakfast, a taxi will pick you up from the Hostal to take you to the Port of Puno to start the Tour
- 6:40 am - Boarding by boat (shared service).
- Route: Puerto de Puno - Uros Island - Taquile Island - Plaza de Armas de Puno.
- (The Tour includes all the Tickets, Bilingual Guide (Spanish / English), Lunch on the Taquile Island, the trip is in Shared Service Boat). Visit to 2 Uros Islands and visit to Taquile Island
- Note: If you want to board a totora boat on Uros Island, you have an additional cost that is paid locally to the locals. S / .10
- At the end of his tour at the Plaza de Armas in Puno 5:10 pm. approx. A taxi will be waiting for you to transport them to the hostel.
- Pick up: When you arrive in Puno, either at the Puno Terminal or the Juliaca Airport, a collective Van or Taxi will pick you up to transfer you to the hostel to make your registration at reception and accommodation.
- 1 night accommodation at Hostal Campestre Casa Blanca + American breakfast.
- Transfer Hostel - Puerto de Puno (to start the tour): A taxi will pick you up from the hostel to take you to the port of Puno where you will board the tour boat.
- Tickets + Bilingual Guide (Spanish / English) + Lunch in Taquile Island.
- The trip to the islands is in Lancha (shared service).
- Transfer from Plaza de Armas de Puno (where the tour ends) - Hostel (a taxi will wait for you to transport them to the Hostel).
- Air tickets or similar.
- Meals not mentioned.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accidents is the responsibility of the customer.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Hostal 2 star Hostal Campestre Casa Blanca
- The night before the Tour you can spend at Hostal Campestre Casa Blanca, in Ichu - Puno, located 15 minutes from the city of Puno, a place characterized by its tranquility, free from the noise of the city, with beautiful views towards the mountains and Lake Titicaca The next day a free American breakfast can be served at the hostel.
- (The hostel has rooms with private bathrooms, hot showers, Wi-Fi, parking, and a free American breakfast is offered in the mornings).
- After having breakfast at the hostel, a taxi will pick you up from the hostel to take you to the starting point of the tour: Puerto de Puno 6:40 am Fixed time.
- The tour ends at 5:10 pm at the Plaza de Armas in Puno, where a taxi will be waiting for them to transport them to the Hostal.
Uros Kayak With Connection to Taquile - Puno
Activities: Water activities, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Puno Lake Titicaca and Sillustani - 4d / 3n - Puno
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Guided tour of Puno - Private (Half Day) - Puno
Activities: Museums, monuments, Guided visits, Historical visits
Community Rural Tourism - Luquina 2d / 1n - Private - Puno
Activities: Gastronomy, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits