- In this excursion we will know the traits and experiences of the inhabitants of the Uros with our guide and then continue our trip to the island of Taquile.
- While we appreciate beautiful landscapes and varied and very colorful flora and fauna.
- The guide will make known the way of life of the inhabitants and their textiles declared as "Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity" by UNESCO.
- We will visit the different centers of importance.
- We will have lunch at a local restaurant and go down a path of stairs to the main port.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Puno: Pick up from the hotel to the port.
- Provided that it is within the downtown area of the city and with prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those mentioned limits, you must coordinate with the operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point and also additional cost.
Puno - Uros - Taquile
- 6:50 - 7:10 am. I pick up from the hotels to the port.
- 7:20 am Departure from the boat to the Uros Island.
- 8:00 am. Arrival to the Island and visit of the 2 floating islands of the Uros, here the guide will give a brief explanation about the construction of the islands, their customs, activities and the possibility of walking in the famous totora rafts (optional, S /. 10 per person).
- 9:00 am. Departure, heading to Taquile (approx 2 and a half hours journey).
- 11:30 a.m. Arrival at the Port of Taquile and walk to the restaurant (40 min. Uphill).
- 12:30 pm. Explanation of the guide in the restaurant about the customs of the island.
- 1:00 pm. Tourist lunch
- 2:00 p.m. Descent of tourists to the main square of the island, where the guide will give a brief description, you will also find a craft market and enjoy unique landscapes.
- 2:30 pm. Return to the City of Puno.
- 4:30 pm. Arrival in the City of Puno and transfer from the port to your hotels.
- Entrance tickets
- New boat of 2018 (equipped with oxygen and life jackets)
- Lunch in Taquile.
- Tourist transport.
- Spanish - English guide.
- Expenses not specified.
- Snack and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for the service (optional and voluntary).
- CHILDREN: Up to 3 years old, they do not pay. / From 4 years, pay full rate.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobiles during the tours are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Sillustani Half Day - Private (Several Departures) - Puno
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Uros Kayak With Connection to Taquile - Puno
Activities: Water activities, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Full Day Islands of the Uros and Taquile - Speed Boat - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Cultural visits