DescriptionIf you need to relax, get new experiences, overcome your fears and know in all its splendor the Peruvian jungle, this package is definitely for you.
- Ideal for traveling as a family, couple and with friends.
- We will enjoy beautiful valleys full of colors (Perené and Oxapampa)
- We will be surprised with the stories, customs and we will delight with its spectacular gastronomy.
- Lunch will be delicious typical dishes, already included in the program.
- We will perform full adrenaline activities such as: Canopy (optional), Rappel and raid through gorges
- We will learn more about lepidoptera (butterflies) and we will know the different exotic animals that are in rescue.
- We will carry out activities of the Austro-German descendants as: typical dances and forest skills.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- La Merced: Reception and transfer from the terminal to the accommodation.
Chanchamayo, Coffee Capital.
- 6:00 am. Reception and transfer to the accommodation.
- 10:00 am We begin our tour visiting the iconic parks of La Merced.
- Then we will enter the butterfly farm and Zhaveta Yard mini zoo, where we will learn about the metamorphosis of this lepidopteran and learn more about the wild animals rescued in the jungle.
- Then we will move to the district of San Ramón, touring its main park and visiting the photo museum. Y
- In the Playa Hermosa sector, we will do a walk of 30 minutes approx. by the mystical forest that will lead us to the El Tirol Waterfall, already there we will enjoy its refreshing breeze and incredible water fall, ideal to take photographic shots.
- Lunch (at the traveler's expense).
- Finally we will go up to the viewpoint of Cerro La Cruz, a religious tourist point that also allows us to observe the majestic city.
- Return to accommodation.
Willkommen in Oxapampa
- 9:20 PM. We leave for Oxapampa "Geocentric Province of Peru", making a brief stop at the Paucartambo Bridge, regional boundary between Junín and Pasco.
- During the trip we will observe beautiful landscapes, where the greenness of the valley and its warm - rainy environment stand out.
- Additionally, we will visit "Point 00" of Peru, and the geocentric province of Peru.
- Once in Oxapampa we will enter the mini coffee processing plant El Tirolés, where we will carry out some forestry activities and zip line dances.
- Then we will visit the district of Chontabamba entering the Tunqui Cave to appreciate the formation of stalagmites and stalactites.
- Then we will go to the El Wharapo crusher, tasting the cane juice, the cane and the nutritious cane honey.
- Later we will enter Artesanías JC, a must-see for the purchase of souvenirs and to dress as Austro-Germans and immortalize this incredible experience.
- Lunch included in Italo's Parrillada.
- Tasting of Floralp cheeses and free minutes in the main park.
- Return to accommodation.
Perené, Land of Asháninkas and cataracts
- 9:20 a.m. We will start our fantastic tour visiting the suspension bridge Kimiri, cultural heritage of the Nation.
- Then we will observe the profile of the sleeping native, which according to the stories and legends, would be the figure of the leader Juan Santos Atahualpa.
- We continue with the crossing, entering the recreation Tinkuy, where we will learn more about the confluence of rivers.
- Once in Puerto Yurinaki, we will reserve the typical lunch (included in the program).
- After a short walk we will enjoy the two most important waterfalls in the Valley: Velo de Novia with approximately 60 meters of drop, and Bayoz with more than 65 meters in three falls, forming 3 natural pools ideal for whirlpools and a refreshing dip.
- In the afternoon, after lunch, we will visit the Asháninka Native Community, where we will learn its history, enjoy its music and have fun with its cheerful dances.
- Finally we will know, we will drink and we will learn more about coffee, representative product of Chanchamayo.
- Return to accommodation.
Adventure in "Three Queens"
- 10:50 am. We will cross the suspension bridge Kimiri, now declared Cultural Patrimony of the Nation built by the Italian Antonio Zuchetti.
- Also, we will make a walk of about 1 hour, crossing bifurcations and observing wonderful landscapes with an incredible vegetation characteristic of the Peruvian jungle.
- Additionally, we will know more about the ferns, the baobab and if we are lucky, some birds.
- We will arrive at the safe zone of preparation, to equip ourselves with our adventure equipment like: Ropes, helmets and other accessories to start the adventure.
- We will go up the river La Perla (Kabur) until we reach the waterfall called "Las Tres Reinas".
- Within the route we will overcome various obstacles such as: Climbing lianas, climbing rock walls with rope, cooling off and swimming in countless pools of crystal clear water.
- All with total safety and assistance from our adventure tourist counselor.
- Lunch included).
- Return to Chanchamayo.
- Transfer to the terrapuerto.
- End of service
- Transfers: Bus station / Accommodation / Bus station.
- 3 nights accommodation.
- 4 tours mentioned with tourist transport.
- Entrance tickets to tourist points.
- Food: 4 breakfasts + 3 lunches.
- >> Lunch at Italo's Parrilladas (Day 2).
- >> Lunch in Mishaja or Mishasho (Day 3)
- Guided in jungle, Spanish. (Another language to consult).
- 10% discount on craft purchases.
- Permanent assistance
- First aid kit.
- Lima bus ticket - Chanchamayo - Lima.
- Feeding not specified in the program.
- Tips (tips) and extra expenses.
- We recommend to take shoes, light clothes, swimwear, coat, insect repellent, sunglasses, hat.
- No refund will be made for services not used voluntarily, illness or other reasons. Nor can it be reprogrammed.
- CHILDREN: Up to 3 years do not pay, they share a room, food and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 to 9 years old - 10% discount. From 10 years onwards they pay full rate.
- All services are subject to variation without prior notice due to weather, local, regional or national strikes and other events that we can not control.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- Pets are not allowed in any of our services.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- In case of discrimination or inappropriate behavior, we will cancel the services without the right to reimbursement.
- You must respect the hotel timetable of Check-in and Check-out.
- Check-late and / or delay will be the responsibility of the traveler paying the corresponding hotel.
- Does not include VAT, by law of investment promotion in the Amazon.
Hostal 2 star El Rosario o similares
- Enjoy comfortable atmospheres ideal to relax and enjoy Central Selva with your loved ones.
- We are located 5 minutes from the main park of the city. With 13 comfortable and spacious rooms, according to hotel regulations. (Double, Matrimonial and triple).
- Each room has its own bathroom, fans, tv - cable and hot water.
- We have 2 common areas at your disposal and with Wi-Fi service.
- There are garages near the Hostal, right next to the police station.
- The accommodation in the aforementioned establishment is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
- Check Out Hotel: 12:00 pm (noon) on the last day of the tour.
Huarihuilca Tour - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Archaeological visits
6d / 5n - Sierra and Imperial Central Jungle - Junín
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Fiestas Patrias 2019 - Sierra and Central Selva - 4d / 3n - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides
Full Day Nevado Huaytapallana, by the Caminos del Apu - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
6d / 5n - Central Jungle (The Promised Land) - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
2d / 1n Mantaro Valley + Archeology - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Canchayllo Tours - Jauja / Reserva Paisajistica - Junín
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits