DescriptionThe south of Cusco, a little visited place, hides archaeological monuments, villages rich in traditions and culture, biodiversity at its best and more ... Come and know more about the ancient history of the Incas and other ancestral cultures! DO NOT YOU be missed!
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Hotel Loby where you are staying.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and prior coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point or additional Cost.
We will pass by your hotel to start the Tour and head towards the south of Cusco, along the way we can observe beautiful landscapes of the Andean Serrania.
The first stop will be at the Tipón Archaeological Center , an Inka ceremonial center where the flow of water from the high peaks of the Pachatusan hill to the lowlands of the valley was controlled through a stone channel.
Later we will visit the Archaeological Complex of Piquillaqta, which literally means "city of fleas". It is an old walled citadel of the Wari Empire, which was one of the most important regional centers of this culture in its expansion towards the city of Cusco.
Finally, we will conclude the journey by visiting the beautiful Church of Andahuaylillas , a small jewel of the Colonial period, also known as 'The Sistine of America', inside which is an impressive collection of canvases with frames bathed in gold leaf and wall paintings, altarpieces baroque, and more.
- Tourist mobility
- Entrance to Andahuaylillas
- Official tourism guide (ESP./ING.).
- Assistance during the excursion.
- BTP (Partial Tourist Ticket)
- Travel insurance.
- Tips, souvenirs.
- Extra expenses
- Pool / Shared Service: It means that it is a shared service with other people. Passengers must wait ready in the hotel lobby from the beginning of the pick-up time range indicated by the operator
- PARTIAL TOURIST TICKET
- >> Peruvian Adult / Child - US $ 21.00
- >> Adult / Child Abroad - US $ 37.00
Land Transporte Turístico
- Shared Service
- Tourist Transportation for the entire tour
- Professional Driver
- Accident insurance (SOAT)