- Enjoy "The city with the best climate in the world" and its oldest temples in America (Kotosh).
- Enjoy getting to know the Tingo María National Park and its tourist attractions.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Thermalism (Included)
- Huánuco: Transfer upon arrival, from the Terminal / Airport to the Hotel.
Monumental Zone of Garu - Full Day Tours (14 hours unforgettable)
- 6.00 am. Departure from Huánuco towards the Valley of the Yarowilka
- 08:00 a.m. Breakfast in the village of LLicllatambo (Caldo Verde, chicken broth, Caldo de Cabeza).
- 10:00 am Heading to the district of Choras; passing through Ayapitej we will observe an impressive lithic formation called "La Corona del Inca" (Lacshahuarina); Continuing through Llicllatambo we will observe the majestic mountain range of Huayhuash, Arriving at Choras we will undertake a walk by a path constructed by the Yaros (Pre Inca) to arrive at the monumental citadel of Garu, where we will cross its corridors and constructions such as the Temple of the three crosses , 7 windows, twin towers, the viewpoint, etc.
- 2:00 p.m. Lunch (Box Lunch).
- 4:00 p.m. Visit the Thermal Baths of the Inca - We will enjoy the thermal waters with many useful minerals to de-stress and that are also medicinal (Ideal for bathing and countless photos).
- 7:00 p.m. Arrival at the District of Baños and its Respective Hotels
Portada Del Sol - Full Day Tours (14 hours unforgettable)
- 06:30 a.m. We will visit the Livestock and organic cheese factory in Baños, tasting fresh milk, cheese, yogurt, butter, etc.
- 09:00 a.m. Departure to the Province Dos de Mayo - the Union, approximately 2 hours of Travel.
- 11:00 am Arrival at the Archaeological Center of Huánuco Pampa, This archaeological site dates back to the Inca era being at the time the capital of the Chinchaysuyo and administrative center. In this same enclosure the first foundation of Huánuco also took place.
- 3:00 p.m. Visit to the City of La Union for lunch and a City Tours We will know its historical bridge "Mariscal Cáceres", viewpoint, church etc.
- 8:00 pm. Return to Huánuco. (In the Journey we will tell Stories and Myths of the sierra)
- End of Service
- Transfer from the Terminal / Airport - Hotel.
- One (01) night accommodation "Aviles" Hotel (Depending on availability at the time of booking), in double, double and / or triple rooms
- Tourist Transport (Roundtrip)
- Professional Guidance Service (in Spanish)
- Tourist Tickets and Income to the established places.
- Photos in Hd and will be passed to the email or Whatsapp of each Visitor.
- Permanent assistance
- Drinks and snacks
- Personal expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Hotel 2 star Hotel Aviles o similares
- The Hote l Aviles offers accommodation in the city of Baños and offers Cable TV, private bathroom, Restaurant (regional breakfast).
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Aru Archaeological Full Day - Huánuco
Activities: Guided visits, Historical visits, Cultural visits, Archaeological visits
Huánuco Primaveral - Full Day (8 Memorable Hours) - Huánuco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Full Day - Veil of the Bride + Aguaytia - Huánuco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Archaeological visits, Natural Areas Visits
Exotic Maria Tingo - Full Day (16 Hours Unforgettable) - Huánuco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day - Huánuco + Tingo María - Huánuco
Activities: Guided visits, Historical visits, Cultural visits
Full Day - Tantamayo Skyscraper - Huánuco
Activities: Guided visits, Historical visits, Cultural visits, Archaeological visits, Natural Areas Visits