After a trip through the wonderful Cusco, one can buy souvenirs, textiles and paintings for family and friends or ... you can surprise them with a delicious meal made by you!
Learn in this master class with a Chef the secrets of preparing our flag dishes:
- Cebiche, Cause, Lomo Saltado, Tabulé de Quinua, among others and take advantage of your stay in Cusco to cook with the best ingredients .
- And because the heart is happy when the belly is full, enjoy the tasting of Cheff's specialties.
- Gastronomy (Included)
- Cusco: Prior coordination.
Learn how to prepare Ceviche, Cause, Lomo Saltado ... Riquísimo!
Duration: 1 hour
The tour seeks to teach and share live with the customers the art of preparing the most emblematic dishes and drinks of the country with local and regional inputs and to know the secrets of our kitchen.
Among the dishes that we propose for the demonstrative classes are: Cebiche, Tabule of quinoa, tiradito of trout, cause, lomo saltado among others.
Finally enjoy the tasting of the dishes prepared and the chef's delights.
- Preparation and tasting of a maximum of 2 dishes.
- Lunch or Dinner (1 entry, 1 background plate, 1 dessert)
- 1 Gift apron.
- Meals or drinks.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.