- The "Aguas Turquesas de Millpu" is a unique place for nature lovers.
- Visiting season: May to November, where you can enjoy all the splendor of the place.
- It is located at an altitude of 3,537 meters above sea level
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Ayacucho: Pick up at their respective hotels.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
TOUR TURKISH WATERS OF MILLPU
- 8:00 am. Visit to the hidden jewel of Ayacucho, the natural wonder of turquoise and crystalline waters.
- In the tour, waterfalls are also visited. We wait for a walk of 1 hour approximately to be able to appreciate the pocitas from the high part and we will also reach the "eye" of the water known as Millpu.
- We will then stay at the viewpoint, the right place to take spectacular photographs and enjoy this incomparable nature.
- During the trip we will observe the flora and fauna of the area, as well as knowing different places during the tour.
- Finally we undertake the return to Ayacucho.
- 8:00 pm. (hour approx.) End of service.
- Pick up at hotel.
- Official Tourism Guide (in Spanish).
- Entrances to the places to visit.
- Permanent assistance
- First aid kit.
- Feeding not detailed.
- Horse ride
- Snacks / Additional drinks.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (voluntary).
- It is recommended to bring: Light clothes for the day and warm clothes for the night, hiking trekking shoes, sun block, hat and sunglasses.
- If passengers need poles, we can also provide them.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dried fruits, cookies and water), in the place they only prepare the trout.
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Ayacucho Special Tourism - Ayacucho
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Full Day Wari Quinua Pampa de Ayacucho + City Tour - Ayacucho
Activities: Purchase of handicrafts, Gastronomy
Ayacucho Turismo Completo - 5d / 4n - Ayacucho
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Horseback rides