DescriptionThis tour is a great opportunity for those who like to taste different flavors or have already tried some Peruvian dishes. You will like the way that we create this activity for you. Learning about the coffee process, visiting a local market, trying the very famous ceviche or delicious desserts are just the perfect combination of fun and learning.
- Walk around a local market to see and try some products.
- Visit some non-touristy restaurants, places that only a local friend will take you to try some food.
- Walk around Miraflores and learn about its history with flavor.
- Other drinks tasting (Included)
- Gastronomy (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Terrua Coffee Shop: Pasaje Tello 163 - Miraflores at 9.30 am.
Walking City Tour in Miraflores with food and drinks tasting
- If you love the seafood and you want to have the real food experience and walk along one of the most trending neighborhoods in Lima, this is your tour.
- You are going to meet your Travel Buddy at Terrua coffee shop at 9:30 am. Our friends from Terrua will give us a small taste of their “Specialty Coffee”. You want to know what a Specialty Coffee is? Come and join us. The aroma and their passion about coffee will make you want to come back.
- After powering ourselves, it’s time to start walking. The first stop is the Local Market or Mercado de Surquillo. This market is also famous because here you can find products that come from different areas of Peru.
- Did you enjoy the discovering new fruits and local products? Well is time for food tasting, let’s walk to one of the small and traditional cake stores called “Lucas” to try some super delicious homemade desserts with some of the fruits that you saw at the market.
- Our walk will continue to one of the best restaurants in Miraflores, here you will experience some varieties of seafood, of course you won’t miss to try ceviche, our best Peruvian dish, made of lime juice, onions and a bit of chili. If you want more spice, let your Buddy know!
- Now that we have tasted the best Peruvian dish, let’s have some drinks. We believe that you must be thirsty after a long walk. This is why we will make a Pisco Stop, to try one of our famous cocktail elaborated with this Peruvian spirit. Pisco is made of the distillation of the grape and is produced at the south of Lima.
- After the Pisco some people want to continue drinking and stay at the bar, but if you want to go back to Kennedy park, follow us, your buddy has one more surprise for you. Do you know what it is? Of course there is another dessert stop! This time we will try Churros, a famous Spanish dessert very popular in our streets.
- We believe after lot of food tasting you will want to go back to your hotel and rest. For us it is always a pleasure to have you on board!
- Specialized guide in Spanish / English.
- >> The service can also be provided in French, Portuguese and / or German, for an additional cost. Consult if required.
- Different flavors and tasting: coffee, fruits at local market, ceviche or seafood tapa, pisco and dessert.
- Meals or personal expenses not mentioned.
- Airport pickup.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more travelers in the group).
- It is recommended to bring: Comfortable clothes and shoes, because this excursion has a bit of walking; Sun block, hat or cap to protect from the sun, local currency in case you want to buy some souvenir and lunch, water bottle, snacks for the trip.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could consider the Reprogramming of the service, carry out an alternative tour or vary the itinerary at the discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
New Year 2020 - 2d / 1n in Huancaya from Lima - Lima
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Night Tour to the Presbyterian Cemetery Master - Lima
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits