- Discover Cusco in ATV.
- Drive to the archaeological complex of Moray and discover its impressive system of terraces.
- Follow the rhythm until you reach the salt mines of Maras and be amazed with its more than 3,000 wells.
- ATV (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from your respective hotel.
- Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado).
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Moray and Maras in 4 wheels
- Pick up at the hotel and transfer by private bus to the community of Paucarbamba.
- There you will be provided with the ATV and the necessary safety equipment to start the journey to the Moray Archaeological Complex (entrance fee not included).
- After a brief visit you will follow the route to the town of Maras, from where you will get a great view of the Urubamba mountain range, and then access the salt mines.
- Finally you will access the Maras Branch.
- End of the tour
- Private transport
- Bilingual guide (Spanish-English)
- Helmet, glove
- Entrance to the archaeological complexes
- Food, snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs, purchases / personal expenses.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Any other service and / or attention not specified.
- Service does NOT apply for Easter Season. For those dates, the rate increases by 10% versus the published rate.
- Children from 10 years old are accepted.
- It is recommended to wear sunglasses, sunscreen and layers for rain.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Montaña de Colores & Valle Rojo - Full Day - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Magic and Enchanting Cusco Tour - All in One Week - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Machu Picchu + Humantay Lagoon + Maras Moray - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Mysticism, shamanism
Maras Moray Salineras (Private Service) - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Tour to the Sacred Valley and Maras Moray (Shared Service) - Cusco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits