S/. 806USD 196
Traditional Cusco - 5d / 4n
5 days and 4 nights
96 hours before the trip
Spanish / English
Minimum of Passengers
Traditional Cusco - 5d / 4n
- Be part of that mixture of history, modernity and adventure that brings together the Inca city.
- Discover the beauty and adventures hidden in the Valley of the Incas.
- Enjoy the natural and cultural landscapes that surround the Inca city of Cusco.
- Cusco: Reception in Airport or Terrestrial Terminal.
Accommodation in hotel and City tour + Archaeological centers
- Reception in Airport or Terrestrial Terminal.
- Transfer to the hotel where you can acclimatize and not have problems with height.
- 1:40 pm - We started our visit to the Plaza Mayor of Cusco.
- Then we will go to:
- Temple of Qoricancha , built on the foundation of the Inca foundation where the Sun god was venerated, where the Inca walls are still preserved.
- Temple of Sacsayhaman, known as an offering place to the Sun god, very famous for its huge polished and molded stones, some are 9m high and 350 tons in weight.
- Qenqo Temple, where religious sacrifices were made . What remains of the archaeological complex today is still impressive.
- Military center of Puca Pucara, military control center of the Incas, consists of superimposed terraces, aqueducts, watchtowers, interior squares, walls and stairways.
- Tambomachay Temple, construction in limestone with rigging in polygonal style. This monument is known as "The Bath of the Ñusta" due to the existence of two aqueducts that carry crystal clear water all year round.
- Hotel night in Cusco.
Moray Maras Tours
- 8:30 a.m. approx. - Pick up at the hotel to go to the town of Maras and make a colorful tour, passing through very typical towns and beautiful landscapes.
- We will visit the town of Maras, from there you can see the Vilcanota mountain range and the snowy peaks such as the snow-capped "El Chicón" and "La Verónica.
- At present, this picturesque town keeps attractions of the pre-Hispanic, colonial and republican period.
- Then we will visit the Archaeological Complex of Moray located 7 km southwest of Maras; a set of huge terraces that overlap concentrically in a gigantic pit and served in the Inca times as an agricultural laboratory "Prototype of Greenhouse".
- Finally we will visit the Salineras, northwest of Maras. There are about 2,000 small wells with an average area of about 5 m² each, exploited from the Inca period to the present by the locals.
- After our visit we will return to the city of Cusco.
Excursion Sacred Valley
- 8:20 a.m. approx. Pick up from the hotel.
- We start by Corao, then travel on the Vilcanota River, for a panoramic view of the Inca citadel of Pisac and visit the typical Pisac market, where we will have the opportunity to learn about the customs of its inhabitants.
- Lunch at a local restaurant in the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- In the afternoon we visit the Fortress of Ollantaytambo, built to guard the entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from possible invasions of the inhabitants of the jungle.
- We will stay in Ollantaytambo to take our train to Machu Picchu.
- 7:00 pm - Train to Machu Picchu Pueblo (Not included).
- 8:45 pm - Arrival at Machu Picchu Pueblo / Transfer to the hotel.
- Night at Machu Picchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes).
Excursion Machu Picchu
- After a night in the town of Machupicchu, according to the indications of our guide, and according to the visit to Machu Picchu, we will approach the bus station that will move us, to ascend 400 m high, by a zigzag path, during 40 minutes to reach the wonder of the world "The Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu", known as "The Lost City of the Incas".
- Upon arrival at the citadel of Machu Picchu we will begin our guided tour visiting the Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and the Cemeteries, for approximately two (2) hours.
- Then you will have free time to then return to town, take a walk around the citadel and take your food, taking into account the departure time of our train from the Machu Picchu station where we must present 30 minutes before.
- Upon arrival in Ollantaytambo our transfer to the exit awaits us to move to Cusco (Plaza Regocijo) and from there take a taxi to go to the hotel where we will stay.
- Night in Cusco.
- Depending on the time of your flight or bus, will be transferred to the terminal or airport.
- End of service
- Pick up from the Airport or Terrestrial Terminal in Cusco.
- 3 nights accommodation in Cusco.
- 1 night accommodation in Aguas Calientes.
- 4 breakfasts
- City tour
- Guided tour in Machu Picchu.
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Bus ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Transfers to the train station.
- Guided bilingual ( For other languages, consult ).
- Train ticket to Machu Picchu (any service).
- Lunches and dinners.
- Air or land tickets to Cusco.
- Transfers outside the itinerary.
- Entrance ticket to Qoricancha (Optional S / .15.00)
- Partial or General Tourist Ticket:
- >> Peruvian S / .70 / Foreigner S / .130.
- Hike, trekking (incluida)
- Archaeological visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Historical visits (incluida)
- It is recommended to consult about the weather before your trip to define the type of clothes and accessories to wear, comfortable and suitable shoes for light walks, money available for your personal purchases (soles or dollars), a small backpack for your personal belongings.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.) and / or Strikes and / or local, regional or national demonstrations, or any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may also vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
hotel-2-estrellasMOSOQ KILLA 2 ESTRELLAS
- Mosoq Killa offers quiet accommodation not far from Cusco's Plaza de Armas in Cusco.
- This accommodation is located 5 minutes' walk from the Inca Museum and 550 meters from the Cathedral of Cusco. Its excellent location offers direct access to the Temple of the Sun. The Curry House Korma Sutra restaurant is just a short walk away.
- All rooms have satellite television, cable channels and TV. Some rooms at the Mosoq Killa have a shared kitchen, while others have access to private bathrooms. Bathrooms are appointed with a shower, a sink and a bathtub.
- An American breakfast is offered each morning in the bar. Peruvian cuisine is served in the restaurant. The San Pedro train station is 550 meters away and the Cuzco International Airport is a 10-minute drive away.
Cancellation PolicyNon refund
S/. 806USD 196