DescriptionSpend an unforgettable full day in the north of the country!
- Meet the fascinating Archaeological Complex El Brujo, where is the only ruling woman of the Mochica society.
- Visit the Historical Tombs and the Popular Saints of Trujillo.
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Trujillo: Pick up at Hotel (Downtown).
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
TOURS: EL BRUJO - CAO LADY + MYSTIC BOHEMIOS
- 10:20 am We will travel 60 km north of Trujillo, passing through a forest of sugar cane, until arriving at the town of Magdalena de Cao; where they will receive them with tasting of the drink of the gods, the CHICHA DE JORA. They will see crafts, elaborate products like the old Moche did.
- Then they will embark on a trip to the EL BRUJO Archaeological Complex where is the only ruling woman of the Mochica society.
- They will enter the old HUACA CAO, the site museum, with metal find, display to HUACA EL BRUJO and HUACA PRIETA.
- 03:00 pm Tourist lunch.
- 07:30 PM: We will visit the house of the inconceivable face where they will have a brief explanation of the Moche pottery, reparation of Moche pallares, then we will make a small walk to the white hill counting myths and legends of the moche.
- 09:00 pm: Bonfire and cult to the pachamama (burial of tubers brought by the tourists), then we will pass to taste of chicha de jora.
- 09:30 pm: We will visit the largest mosaic in South America, to finish in the visit to the Huaman church (photographic shot).
- 10:30 pm: Return to the hotel.
- Tourist transport.
- Tourist guide.
- CD of the City tour.
- Entrance tickets to the attractions that require it.
- Snacks, meals and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tour is offered in Shared Service.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Beach Tour + Bicimoche + Guañape Islands - La Libertad
Activities: Bicycle, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Huaca de la Luna and Marinera Show with Paso Horses - La Libertad
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Discover the Treasures of the North - 4d / 3n - La Libertad
Activities: Sport fishing, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Moche Tour - Chimú + Dama de Cao - La Libertad
Activities: Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits, Guided visits