DescriptionWe will depart from Puno towards Chivay on a trip of approximately 6 hours to Chivay (closest city where the Colca canyon is located).
- We will make scenic stops on the route so that the trip is as pleasant as possible.
- The city of Chivay has hotels, restaurants of different categories, besides being known for religious celebrations, cultural heritage and traditional festivals.
- We will visit: Laguna "Lagunillas", Pampa Cañahuas, Viewpoint of Patapampa volcanoes.
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Puno: Pick up from your hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Bus Puno - Chivay
- 6:00 am - 6:20 am - Pick up from hotels in Puno.
- 6:30 am - Departure from Puno.
- 8:30 am - Lagunillas: observation of birds and lagoons (10 minutes).
- 10:15 am - Pampa Cañahuas: Mate de coca and use of Ss.Hh. in Rest. "El Chino" (25 minutes).
- 11:15 am - Patapampa Volcano Viewpoint at 4,950 masl (10 minutes).
- 12:00 pm - Disembarkation: Hotel "La Paskana" (corner of Plaza de Armas de Chivay).
- End of service
- Buy and Reserve Tickets in advance.
- Pick up from your hotel in the center of Puno.
- Guided tours and entrances to the places described above.
- Breakfast / Lunch in Chivay (we recommend breakfast at your hotel before leaving).
- Tourist ticket to Colca:
- >> Peruvians S / .20 / South American S / .40 / Other nationalities S / .70.
- >> Tickets are paid before entering Chivay, only in cash and in soles.
- Water and / or any type of drinks.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Personal purchases (gifts, souvenirs).
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Land Privado (propio del Operador)
- National Permit of Operations.
- Air conditioning and heating.
- Oxygen equipment and first aid kit.
- Ambiental music.
- panoramic windows.
City Tour Puno - History, Culture and Gastronomy - Puno
Activities: Gastronomy, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Puno - Copacabana - Isla del Sol - la Paz - Puno
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Hike, trekking, Cultural visits
Hatuncolla: Sillustani and Umayo - Private - Puno
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits