DescriptionMoquegua is a city in southeastern Peru, capital of the Department of Moquegua and the Province of Mariscal Nieto.
- Located at 1,410 meters above sea level on the western slopes of the Andes mountain range, in the coastal valley of the Moquegua river.
- Torata is a Peruvian town located in the Moquegua region, province of Mariscal Nieto, district of Torata.
- It is also the capital of the district of Torata and is located at 2,195 meters above sea level.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Wine tasting (Included)
- Tacna: Pick up accommodation.
- As long as it is close to the center of Tacna.
- In case the accommodation is far from the center, a meeting point will be coordinated.
Tour Torata - Moquegua
- Departure - 6:00 am.
- Cerro Baúl.
- Visit to the Mollesaja waterfalls.
- Colonial wheat mill.
- Sanctuary of Virgen de la Candelaria.
- Torateña bakery.
- Contisuyo Museum, Plaza de armas.
- Co - Cathedral, Santa Fortunata Virgin.
- White viewpoint of Christ and hanging bridge.
- Geoglyphs and tombs of Chen - Chen.
- Ruta del Pisco, Vino y Macerado (you visit 2 wineries).
- End - 7:00 pm.
- Tourist transport.
- Professional guide
- Admission to Museums.
- Photographs (digital).
- Entrance to Bodegas.
- Extra purchases
- Tips for service (optional).
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- It is recommended to bring: Blocker, swimsuit, hat or cap, bottle of water, hiking shoes, cash (soles).
- Important: DO NOT consume foods that can fall heavy a day before or in the morning (dairy or sausages).
- The tours and trips made by this Operator can be done in Shared Service. They have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as used and you lose the service without claims.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Ilo Treasure of Peru - Half Day - Moquegua
Activities: Hike, trekking, Other drinks tasting, Flora, wildlife observation
Arequipa Complete - 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits