- A Morning of History and Culture, meet the Archaeological Complex of the Wari Culture and the Historical Sanctuary of the Pampa de Ayacucho in the District of Quinua.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Plaza de Armas Ayacucho.
- It is recommended to be 10 minutes before the indicated time.
Tours to Wari and Pampa de Quinua
- 9:20 a.m. Concentration Plaza de Armas de Ayacucho (Constitution Portal, Extreme front of the Cathedral).
- 9:30 a.m. Course to the Archaeological Complex of Wari, Capital of the First Andean Empire, where you enter the Site Museum, the Templo Mayor, Barrio or sectors of culture.
- Then we will visit the craft workshops of Ceramics, Site Museum, the house of the Capitulation in the village of Quinua, which is characterized by being a picturesque town and clearly a potter.
- At 1 Km. From the town is the Historical Sanctuary of the Pampa de Ayacucho, where the Battle of Ayacucho was held for the independence of Peru and America.
- 3:00 pm. Finish the tour.
- Mobility round trip.
- Official Tourism Guide.
- Entrance Tickets
- Permanent assistance
- First aid kit.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service.
- Snacks and / or drinks.
- It is recommended to bring: Sunblock, hat, sunglasses, shoes with cocada for trekking, camera.
- The tours described in the itinerary are offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Ayacucho Special Tourism - Ayacucho
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Full Day - Wari + Quinua + Pampa de Ayacucho + City Tour - Ayacucho
Activities: Guided visits, Historical visits
Ayacucho Turismo Completo - 5d / 4n - Ayacucho
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Horseback rides
Full Day Wari Quinua Pampa de Ayacucho + City Tour - Ayacucho
Activities: Purchase of handicrafts, Gastronomy