DescriptionEnjoy a full day on this fabulous tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas!
- This adventure begins from the moment we come for you to your hotel, starting our fabulous excursion.
- In this splendid Full Day you will know the majestic Sacred Valley of the Incas in its entirety. You will enjoy the colonial Inca town of Chinchero as well as magnificent views that the combination of Inca and Colonial legacies that are still preserved.
- In this peculiar place, the Incas experienced the different geographical altitudes for the agricultural use in a single site. The story is impressive and the view is even more so.
- We will go into Urubamba where we will enjoy an exquisite buffet lunch in a very busy restaurant, while we prepare to continue with our fascinating Full Day tour in the Sacred Valley and Maras Moray.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from your hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Maras - Moray
- 6:40 am. Pick up from hotels located in the center of the city of Cusco.
- 7:00 am. Start of the tour and guided tours throughout the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- After exploring the Sacred Valley we will go to the archaeological complex of Moray, where you will appreciate the most impressive Inca agricultural laboratory.
- We visited Las Salineras, a beautiful place where we found a set of approximately 3,000 wells that the residents use and benefit from; You will not regret the beautiful view that awaits you in this place.
- 1:00 pm. Buffet lunch in Urubamba restaurant.
- Then we go to the Inca town of Ollantaytambo, called "Living Inca City" for being the only city of the Incas that is still inhabited. In this city, besides being surprised by the amazing beauty of the Archaeological Complex, you will be impressed with the extraordinary Inca urban planning that is still standing and inhabited by the current population, the streets of Ollantaytambo will make you fall in love.
- Now we are going to the last point, but not least, Pisac. One of the most important agricultural and spiritual centers of the Sacred Valley of the Incas, the archaeological complex, from which you can see the mighty Vilcanota River and much of the Sacred Valley will leave you surprised, then we go to one of the most popular craft markets of Cusco and with the best prices.
- At an appropriate time and previously coordinated with the group, we undertake the return to Cusco.
- 6:45 pm. Arrival to the city of Cusco.
- >> They will be left in San Francisco Plaza.
- Tourist shared transportation.
- Buffet lunch.
- Guide in Spanish or English (only one language).
- Tourist Ticket for the Sacred Valley:
- >> Peruvians: From S / .35.
- >> Foreigners: From S / .70.
- Tickets to the Salineras: S / .15.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
About the Ticket:
- The BTC (Tourist Ticket of Cusco), allows to visit the tourist attractions in the Sacred Valley; Also, if you have the tourist ticket with a full day rate, you can also visit the tourist places in the City Tour of Cusco.
- Wear comfortable shoes, polos, pants, shorts, poncho (only during the rainy season Nov - Mar)
- Sun hat, sunscreen, bottled water and personal medications
- Extra money, portable chargers and cameras.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except tickets, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Machu Picchu Magic - 6d / 5n (Q´Eswachaka & Mountain Colors) - Cusco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
City Tour in Cusco: 4 Ruins + Cathedral + Qoricancha - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
4d / 3n Excursion on the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Natural Areas Visits
Unknown Cusco (Tourist Corridor South Valley) - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits, Historical visits
Paragliding in the Sacred Valley of the Incas - Cusco
Activities: Aerial activities, Paragliding, Natural Areas Visits
Magic Machu Picchu - 8 Days - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Maras and Moray - Full Day - Cusco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits