S/. 149USD 43
Tour to the Colca Valley - 2d / 1n
2 days and 1 nights
48 hours antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
Tour to the Colca Valley - 2d / 1n
- Known as the "White City" for its architecture sculpted in sillar, Arequipa shines favored by a climate always sunny all year round.
- Its blue sky invites you to walk and admire the beauty of its monuments, snow-capped mountains, volcanoes and deep canyons.
- Enjoy its exquisite cuisine will be the perfect complement for your trip.
- Arequipa: Pick up from your respective hotel.
- Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado).
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
AREQUIPA / CHIVAY.
- 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. Mobility passes through your hotel to start your journey to one of the deepest canyons in the world, taking the Yura road, bordering the Chachani snowy towards Pampa Cañahuas (National Reserve of Aguada Blanca and Salinas) habitat of the beautiful South American camelids.
- In Tocra bofedales we can appreciate a variety of migratory birds.
- We will pass through the crater of an extinct volcano (Chucura) and stop at the "Mirador de los Volcanes", which is also the highest part of the road (4,800 masl) from where we will appreciate much of the western mountain range.
- 1:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. approx. Arrival to Chivay and installation at the hotel.
- Lunch (at the traveler's expense).
- 5:00 pm. In the afternoon we will enjoy the Thermal Baths in La Calera whose thermo medicinal waters oscillate between 35º to 38º degrees Celsius of temperature in the pools (optional visit, on behalf of the traveler).
- 8:00 pm. Dinner accompanied by a folkloric show (not included).
- Overnight in Chivay - Colca.
CHIVAY / CRUZ DEL CÓNDOR / CHIVAY / AREQUIPA
- 6:00 am. Continental breakfast in hotel.
- 6:30 a.m. We will go to the "Mirador de la Cruz del Cóndor", a strategic point of observation of the canyon and the spectacular flight of the condor.
- In return we will stop in the towns of Pinchollo, Maca and Yanque that have beautiful colonial churches, as well as in the viewpoints of Choquetico and Antahuilque, from where we will observe the impressive andenería of the valley, the pre-Inca tombs and scale models.
- Lunch (not included).
- 1:00 pm. Return to Arequipa.
- 5:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Arrival to Arequipa.
- End of service
- Tourist transport.
- Official guide of tourism in Spanish and English
- 1 Continental Breakfast
- 1 Night Accommodation.
- Transfers to all the mentioned tourist places.
- Complete tour to the Colca Valley and traditional villages.
- Permanent Assistance.
- Entry ticket to the Colca Valley: Peruvian S / .20 / Latin American S / .40 / Non-Latin Foreign S / .70 (mandatory payment per person).
- Entrance to the La Calera thermal baths (S / .15) - Optional visit.
- Feeding not mentioned.
- Excursions not mentioned.
- Additional features.
- Food, snacks and drinks.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Climbing, mountaineering (opcional)
- Purchase of handicrafts (opcional)
- Thermalism (opcional)
- The tours detailed in itinerary are provided in Shared Service.
- Valid to buy from Monday to Sunday, including holidays and business days.
- CHILDREN: Children under 4 years old can go on their parents' legs. From 5 years old, they pay full rate.
- The itinerary can be modified in your order due to weather or emergency changes. This in order to provide the best service.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
hostal-2-estrellasUrinsaya, Maravillas del Colca, Rojas en Chivay o similar.
- Hotels located in the center of the city, a few blocks from the Plaza de Armas of Chivay Colca. They provide a quality hotel infrastructure with the best customer service and the warmest atmosphere.
- They have private bathroom, hot water.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.