DescriptionVisit Paracas, an amazing tourist destination and enjoy our radiant sun, meet nature in marine flora and fauna.
- In this adventure we will travel through our modern sliders, we will observe the habitat of the sea lions, Humboldt penguins, the guaneras birds, the old port of San Martín, if time permits, you will have the opportunity to even see herds of dolphins.
- We will observe the gigantic and enigmatic figure of the "Candelabra" located on a mountain of sand, it will be a main attraction of your trip where you can take the panoramic photos you want.
- If the weather conditions favor us we can go under the "Arch of Desires" found in the Ballestas Islands.
- Bird watching (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Pick up from your hotel or bus terminal in Paracas.
BALLESTAS ISLANDS TOUR
- From the Paracas spa, you can visit the Ballestas Islands habitat of sea lions, guaneras, penguins and diversity of marine fauna.
- On the way you can see a figure The Candelabra, engraved on the side of a hill, is a hieroglyph of rock formation eroded by the wind and the sea. Measuring more than 120 meters in length is also called Tres Cruces or Tridente, the best way to appreciate it is from the sea, we will observe the port of San Martín, also the guide will tell us about the export of the guano that is made from Paracas.
- In a certain section we arrive at Ballestas Island where we will appreciate the profile of Christ and the arc of desires if the sea is in good condition we can go under it.
- Return to the tourist marina in Paracas.
- Pick up from bus station or hotel / Marina Turística de Paracas.
- Excursion to the Ballestas Islands by motorboat + lifejacket for safety.
- Professional guide on board in Spanish and English.
- Permanent Assistance
- Entrance to the dock for the Ballestas Islands:
- >> Adults - S / .16.00 / Minors - S / .8.00 (from 4 to 16 years old).
- Additional activities.
- Tips for service.
- The described tour is provided in shared mode.
- The tour has activities with low level of risk and difficulty, we provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (closed port, rain, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In that case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to leave before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for claims, postponements or returns.
New Year 2020 - 2d / 1n - Adrenaline in Paracas from Lima - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Sandboarding
Ballestas Islands - Caravedo - Huacachina - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Wine tasting, Boat Rides
CANYON OF THE LOST - WINE TASTING - Ica
Activities: Wine tasting, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Ica - City Tour + Vineyards + Buggies (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Wine tasting, Sandboarding
Overflight to the Nasca Lines (From Nasca) - Ica
Activities: Aerial activities, Aerial Rides, Archaeological visits