- Known as the "White City" for its architecture sculpted in sillar, Arequipa shines favored by a climate always sunny all year round.
- Its blue sky invites you to walk and admire the beauty of its monuments, snow-capped mountains, volcanoes and deep canyons.
- Enjoy its exquisite cuisine will be the perfect complement to your trip.
- Hike, trekking (additional cost)
- Cultural visits (additional cost)
- Guided visits (additional cost)
- Arequipa: Pick up from your respective hotel.
- Whenever it is within the urban helmet of the city (Center and Fenced).
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
TOUR TO THE SILLAR ROUTE - AREQUIPA.
- 8:00 am to 8:30 am // 2:00 pm to 2:30 pm - Pick up from the hotels located in downtown Arequipa.
- 8:30 am // 2:30 pm - We begin our journey to the "Ruta del Sillar" which is a tourist route with a lot of history and living culture, where you can visit quarries and areas where the ashlar originated.
- The first point where we will stop will be the Cantera de Añashuayco; to which we will arrive in 45 minutes approx. Currently it is in operation, the stonemasons perform their work from very early; in the place we will be able to appreciate an immense canyon with farallones (walls of ignimbrita) that have several meters of height, formed by the extraction for the formation of the Ashlars. At this point we will tell you the history of sillar, the elaboration and the use that has been given to you since always. In this quarry you can see a Mega-carving of the Church of the Society of Jesus made by the stonemasons themselves. We can also visit some of them so that they can explain to us how their daily work is and they can make us experience cutting one of their stone blocks ourselves.
- Then we will move to the Quebrada de Culebrillas, which is 30 minutes away from Añashuayco. Arriving at this point we will make a walk of approximately 20 minutes inside the small canyon that was formed by the passage of the water and that has walls of 15 to 20 meters. While we enter the walls of the cannon they are increasing in height.
- At the end of the walk we can see petroglyphs made by the Wari culture more than a thousand years ago.
- Before returning to the city we will observe the Apachetas which are stone formations placed one on top of the other that are a symbol of gratitude towards nature and also attraction of good luck which cause a mystical sensation.
- 11:30 am // 5:30 pm - We will begin the return journey to the city of Arequipa.
- 12:30 pm // 6:30 pm - We will arrive at the center of Arequipa and we will leave them in the Historical Center of our city.
- End of service
- Pick up from your Hotel in Arequipa (as long as they are located within the Historic Center of the city).
- Visit to all the places described in the itinerary.
- Tourist transport for the entire route.
- Professional guidance
- Permanent Assistance.
- Entrance to Sillar Quarries: S / .5 per person (mandatory payment).
- Food (breakfast, lunch, snacks and / or drinks) during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Valid to buy from Monday to Sunday, including holidays and business days.
- CHILDREN: Children under 4 years old do not pay, they can go on their parents' legs. From 5 years old, they pay full price.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Magical Colca at your Reach - 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Zipline, Purchase of handicrafts, Thermalism
Adventure Tour Climbing Misti or Chachani Volcano in Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Climbing
Fiestas Patrias 2019 - Arequipa - Puno - Cusco - 10d / 9n - Arequipa
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Puno - Chivay - Colca Canyon - Arequipa - 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Chivay from Puno - Full Day - Arequipa
Activities: Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Trekking / Trekking to the Colca Canyon - 3d / 2n - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits