- On this tour you can make a visit to Machu Picchu in a single day, without going through long car trips or alternate routes.
- The real route where you can get to Machu Picchu, directly by tourist train, comfortably seated and with an exceptional order from the Ollantaytambo station.
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from downtown hotels or at the Plaza de Armas.
FULL DAY BY TRAIN TO MACHU PICCHU
- Between 3:30 am. and 3:50 am. The service begins with pick-up from your hotel to take you to the Ollantaytambo station. The trip is from 1 hour and a half to 2 hours approx.
- Once there, you can board the Expedition Train (it could be the 6:10 am ) that will take you to Machu Picchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes) where you will arrive at 7:40 am. approx.
- At the exit of the train station, your guide will be waiting for you to go to the bus station and go up to the citadel of Machu Picchu.
- Once in Machu Picchu, you will have a guided tour of 2 hours to know and visit the most outstanding places of Machu Picchu. After that you can tour the citadel on your own until the time of departure that is at noon.
- Then you can get off by bus to Machu Picchu Pueblo where you will have all the time available to do some other activities such as visiting the streets of the city, visit the thermal baths and relax, visit the Manuel Chávez Ballón Museum, etc. ( Note: The cost of admission to each of these places is paid by the traveler).
- Something to keep in mind is that you must be at the train station half an hour before departure.
- Once on the train, it will be arriving at the Ollantaytambo station where our staff will take you on a trip to Cusco, leaving you in Plaza San Francisco, one block from the main square of Cusco.
- Important: The train schedules are referential, they can vary according to availability, as well as depending on whether or not they have the ascent to one of the mountains, either Huayna Picchu or the so-called Montaña. In some occasions, according to your excursion date and reserving the most flexible train schedules you could return to Cusco very late, so it is recommended not to have any very early activity scheduled in Cusco the day after this visit.
- Transfers, pick-ups, permanent assistance
- Tourist transport roundtrip and return. Cusco - Ollantaytambo -Cusco
- Entrance to Machu Picchu + Guided.
- Bus up and down to Machu Picchu.
- Tourist train round trip: Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu town) - Ollantaytambo.
- Food, snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Extra and personal expenses.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Important: The schedules of the train and the service as a whole of the itinerary may be subject to availability according to the date. Any contingency measure will be informed in advance to the traveler.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 2 years (Infants) are free in all services but in regard to the train, the transfer buses, the bus up and down will have to go in the seat of their parents and the entrance to Machupicchu is free to They do not need an entrance ticket. From 3 to 10 years old, they pay a specified Children Fee, if they occupy a seat in the train or in all the services of bus transfers, and enter Machupicchu with their entrance ticket with their respective discount.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Tour Sacred Valley of the Incas - Full Day - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Magic Machu Picchu - 5d / 4n - Q'Eswachaka Bridge (Private) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Machu Picchu Magic 5 Days (Maras-Moray) - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Machu Picchu Magic 5 Days (Q'Eswachaka Bridge) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Paragliding in the Sacred Valley of the Incas - Cusco
Activities: Aerial activities, Paragliding, Natural Areas Visits
Towards the Animal Sanctuary - Cochahuasi - Cusco
Activities: Bicycle, Flora, wildlife observation, Guided visits