- We designed this service for travelers who want to know one of the "Seven Wonders of the World".
- If you are with the reduced budget, there is no excuse, now you can book this great adventure that starts from Cusco.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up at Hotel.
- >> Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- >> For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
- We also have the option of meeting in the Plaza Mayor of Cusco.
TRANSPORTATION CUSCO - TOWARDS THE INCOME BY HYDROELECTRIC.
- 7:30 am. Pick up from your hotel (or we will call you at 8:00 a.m. in the Plaza Mayor).
- We approach the tourist mobility to travel to the Urubamba Sacred Valley and later to Ollantaytambo.
- After a brief stop in this town we will continue our journey of pure ascent to Abra Málaga (4,400 masl), where we will make a brief stop to appreciate the snow-capped mountains of Verónica and Salkantay.
- From this place we will begin the descent through the high jungle to Santa María and then through the valley of the Acobamba river until we reach Santa Teresa, here we will stop for lunch and water supply, continuing our trip by car to Hidroeléctrica, from where we will start our trek by a flat path to Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu town).
- This walk is for an average of 3 hours and in the distance we will have a view of Huayna Picchu and some constructions of the Inca city of Machu Picchu.
- In the evening we have dinner with the group and the guide for indications prior to our ascent the next day.
- Overnight in Aguas Calientes.
ASCENT TO MACHUPICCHU AND RETURN TO CUSCO
- The most important day of our trip: We will meet one of the "7 Wonders of the World" - Machu Picchu. To get there we have two ways:
- 1.- Through the Inca Trail (walk of 1 hour 30 minutes of pure ascent).
- 2.- Tourist bus (short trip of 30 minutes).
- For those who choose to walk up, we will leave the hotel at 4:30 am. to get to Machu Picchu very early and appreciate the sunrise.
- Those who wish to get on the bus, should take the first bus at 5:30 am. to arrive early at Machu Picchu and be able to appreciate the sunrise that is a unique spectacle.
- Then we can visit Machu Picchu with the group and visit the most important points such as the urban sector, religious sector, agricultural sector, among others. This guided tour will last approximately 3 hours. and then they will have free time.
- Later we will return to Hidroeléctrica in the same way as we did on the way (be on time at Hidroeléctrica - 2:00 pm. )
- There is the possibility of returning by train from Aguas Calientes to Hidroeléctrica (only 1:00 pm - additional cost).
- At Hidroeléctrica, our mobility will be waiting for you to return to Cusco, arriving around 9:30 p.m.
- End of our service, leaving the travelers in the Plaza Mayor of Cusco.
- Tourist transport round trip to Hydroelectric.
- Guide + Entrance in Machu Picchu
- Snack: Breakfast + 1 lunch + 1 dinner.
- 1 night accommodation in Aguas Calientes.
- Train tickets round trip.
- Bus up and down to visit Machu Picchu.
- Food not mentioned (Snacks and drinks during the tour).
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
NotesTo have in count:
- In this service the transport leaves Cusco and takes them on an alternate route to reach a distance of 11 km between Hidroeléctrica and Aguas Calientes, for this travelers should be able to walk this journey which lasts approximately 3 hours.
- Wear sports clothes, in rainy weather, mosquito repellent and sunscreen.
- CHILDREN: Due to the type and difficulty of walking, the service is recommended for people over 14 years of age.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Hostal 1 star Waynapata (Aguas Calientes)
- Clean and safe hostel, just two blocks from the Plaza de Aguas calientes, private rooms with cable tv, wifi and hot water.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be accommodated in an establishment of similar category and service
4d / 3n Excursion to the Sacred Valley and Ruins of Cusco - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Machu Picchu Magic 6d / 5n: Mountain Colors - Humantay - Puno - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Towards the Animal Sanctuary - Cochahuasi - Cusco
Activities: Bicycle, Flora, wildlife observation, Guided visits
Sacred Valley Tour With Connection to Machu Picchu (2d / 1n) - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Guided visits, Historical visits
Full Day Mountain 7 Colors - Daily Departures - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits