- Visit Tipón and be amazed by the impressive terraces and water sources of the archaeological site.
- Continue the journey to Pikillaqta or "City of Fleas" and discover the imposing buildings of the Wari Culture.
- Access the town of Andahuaylillas and visit its colonial church known as the "Sistine Chapel of America".
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from your respective hotel.
- Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado).
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Half Day Tour: Circuito del Valle Sur, tickets included
- Start of tour: 8:30 a.m.
- Pick up at the hotel to start the journey to Tipón. In Tipón you will know the archaeological complex of the same name where you will appreciate the system of terraces and water sources of the whole.
- After visiting Tipón, you will continue the journey to Pikillaqta, a pre-Inca archaeological center.
- Finally you will know the town of Andahuaylillas where you will have the opportunity to go to the colonial church, known as the Sistine Chapel of America.
- You will start the return to Cusco with the possibility to stop in Saylla for lunch (lunch cost not included in the tour).
- End of the tour: 2:00 pm .
- Transfers to all points of the route.
- Professional Bilingual Tourist Guide.
- General Tourist Ticket (BTG).
- Food, snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs, purchases / personal expenses.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Any other service and / or attention not specified.
- Service does NOT apply for Easter Season. For those dates, the rate increases by 10% versus the published rate.
- It is recommended: Wear sports clothes (windbreaker), sunscreen and sunglasses; load the belongings in a small backpack.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas (Shared Service) - Cusco
Activities: Purchase of handicrafts, Gastronomy
Vinicunca - Full Day at Rainbow Mountain - Cusco
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Cusco + Machu Picchu - 3d / 2n - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Machu Picchu + Humantay Lagoon + Maras Moray - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Mysticism, shamanism
Cusco + Machu Picchu - 3d / 2n (Inca Rail Train) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits