DescriptionSillustani is an Inca cemetery, considered a sacred place for the burial of the Inca elite.
- The most select class of Incas were buried inside each chulpa along with their belongings and valuables such as silver and gold.
- Sillustani is a peninsula where there is a group of more than 20 funerary towers that extends around the place.
- In the area is Lake Umayo, which makes the place really unique.
- The most imposing tomb is called "Tomb of the Lizard", with almost 12 meters of height.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Purchase of handicrafts (additional cost)
- Puno: Pick up from the Terminal Terrestre or Juliaca Airport.
- Transfer to the Hostal.
Tour Sillustani Inca Cemetery
- When arriving: Pick up from the Terminal Terrestre de Puno or Juliaca Airport, and transfer to the Hostal.
- From the Hostal we will take you to the starting point of the tour.
- 2:00 pm - Start Tour. At the Tour Office they embark on the Transport Van.
- Total duration of the tour: 3 hours and 30 minutes.
- TOUR ITINERARY: Tour Office - Sillustani - Plaza de Armas de Puno.
- Tour Details: Entrance fees to the tourist complex included, Bilingual Spanish / English Guide, transport in Van.
- 5:50 pm - End of the tour in the Plaza de Armas of Puno, there will be waiting for you a taxi that will transport you to the Hostel.
- Pick up: When you arrive in Puno, either at the Puno Terminal or the Juliaca Airport, a collective van or pick them up to transfer them to the hostel to make your registration at reception and accommodation.
- 1 night accommodation + American breakfast.
- Transfer Hostel - Tour starting point: A taxi will pick you up to take you to embark on the Van del Tour.
- Entrances to the tourist complex are included.
- Bilingual Guide (Spanish / English).
- At the end of your tour in the Main Square of Puno (5:45 PM) : A taxi will wait there to transport you to the hostel.
- Air or land flights from or to Puno.
- Extra expenses.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accidents is the responsibility of the customer.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Hostal 2 star Hostal Campestre Casa Blanca
- Hostal Campestre Casa Blanca is located in a rural area, 15 minutes by car from the city of Puno and 20 minutes by bus. A place characterized by its tranquility, free from the noise of the city, with beautiful views of the mountains and Lake Titicaca. It has rooms with private bathroom, wifi, parking. In the mornings, a free American breakfast is offered.
- You choose whether to spend the night in the Hostal before your Tour, or if you spend the night after having finished your Tour.
Puno - Urus Taquile - Copacabana - Isla del Sol - La Paz. - Puno
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Gastronomy
Historical and Mystic Puno - 4d / 3n - Puno
Activities: Hike, trekking, Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits
New Year 2020 - 2d / 0n in Sillustani, Uros and Taquile - Puno
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Lampa and Sillustani in Route to the Airport - Puno
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
2d/0n Incredible Journey to Uyuni´s Salt Flats (Only Tours) - Puno
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits